Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Birdpl11

Deel

she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate   she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Emptyma jan 02, 2017 3:21 pm

post here
### words ▪ tag: ???

Clickedyclick:
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Isak Sørensen

Isak Sørensen

Aantal berichten : 16
IC-berichten : 0
Leeftijd : 32
Accounts :
▪️ Corey Townshend
▪️ Baz Pitch
▪️ Gemma Lauren
▪️ Isak Sørensen

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Precognition
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 17
Quote: Home is wherever I'm with you.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate   she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Emptyzo jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

home is where you are

Yuccie umami schlitz, organic synth ugh pinterest hella 8-bit tote bag sartorial actually. Waistcoat viral listicle retro cliche cardigan, sartorial irony ennui lomo fingerstache +1 fashion axe. Authentic gluten-free post-ironic, marfa tote bag semiotics 3 wolf moon roof party humblebrag lomo before they sold out shoreditch. XOXO cronut pinterest ethical truffaut fashion axe. Occupy bicycle rights banh mi art party kitsch DIY. Single-origin coffee chambray hoodie, migas quinoa selvage gochujang waistcoat celiac austin helvetica chartreuse cronut tacos tattooed. You probably haven't heard of them normcore viral, yr messenger bag neutra venmo vegan tilde tacos pork belly.

Godard helvetica pinterest kale chips franzen. Kombucha plaid waistcoat, disrupt venmo typewriter paleo lumbersexual try-hard mumblecore. Scenester kitsch kogi VHS small batch, narwhal vinyl church-key whatever lo-fi retro fingerstache 8-bit disrupt. Mustache williamsburg vice mixtape wolf locavore bitters disrupt. Pug man braid church-key jean shorts microdosing food truck beard, brooklyn blue bottle drinking vinegar try-hard blog letterpress kombucha. Yuccie cold-pressed kitsch, paleo vice four dollar toast umami fingerstache marfa meditation dreamcatcher pinterest locavore pickled. Sartorial fap microdosing lomo blue bottle.

Heirloom scenester man braid lumbersexual mixtape chicharrones freegan farm-to-table. Literally +1 wayfarers, 3 wolf moon green juice flexitarian helvetica raw denim vinyl asymmetrical keffiyeh. Biodiesel migas raw denim, before they sold out mixtape chillwave truffaut chartreuse occupy forage church-key pabst ugh craft beer seitan. Umami lomo hammock venmo austin. Biodiesel mustache kogi, gluten-free ugh blue bottle YOLO williamsburg put a bird on it seitan semiotics butcher austin brunch retro. Vice tote bag fingerstache four dollar toast. Echo park chartreuse godard organic, health goth flannel polaroid roof party venmo irony everyday carry crucifix hella tilde.

Kombucha PBR&B street art taxidermy knausgaard, dreamcatcher banjo ugh locavore try-hard seitan slow-carb. Raw denim health goth blue bottle everyday carry. Forage 90's artisan beard gentrify master cleanse. Leggings slow-carb kickstarter, selvage art party raw denim single-origin coffee asymmetrical tacos biodiesel next level food truck kinfolk craft beer. Asymmetrical shabby chic marfa waistcoat. Tousled chartreuse chicharrones, tattooed chia humblebrag tumblr echo park helvetica ugh. Sustainable synth ennui, man bun next level affogato offal brunch DIY listicle disrupt gluten-free normco

Clickydeclick:
http://kenwayyed.tumblr.com
Corey Townshend

Corey Townshend

Aantal berichten : 21
IC-berichten : 3
Accounts :
▪️ Isak Sørensen
▪️ Baz Pitch
▪️ Gemma Lauren
▪️ Corey Townshend

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Shapeshifter
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 19
Quote: In my crown, I am king.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate   she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Emptywo feb 01, 2017 7:25 pm

You wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says: "Why so serious?". He comes at me with the knife "Why so serious?" . He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let's put a smile on that face." and... Why so serious?

Breathe in your fears. Face them. To conquer fear, you must become fear. You must bask in the fear of other men. And men fear most what they cannot see. You have to become a terrible thought. A wraith. You have to become an idea! Feel terror cloud your senses. Feel its power to distort. To control. And know that this power can be yours. Embrace your worst fear. Become one with the darkness.

You wanna know how I got them? So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much, who tells me I ought to smile more, who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey. One day they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just wanna see her smile again. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So, I do this to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me. She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling.
tag: name here | notes: blah blah stuff

Clickedyclick:
Baz Pitch

Baz Pitch

Aantal berichten : 21
IC-berichten : 3
Accounts :
▪️ Corey Townshend
▪️ Isak Sørensen
▪️ Gemma Lauren
▪️ Baz Pitch

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Vampirism
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 18
Quote: This will end in flames.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate   she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Emptyza feb 18, 2017 3:34 pm

it can't be a mistake if i just call it change

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum ut nibh pulvinar, vulputate risus vel, suscipit dui. “Cras fringilla quam nec felis vehicula auctor. Donec ipsum nunc, tincidunt sit amet massa eget, commodo cursus urna.” Nunc sapien arcu, sollicitudin at eleifend nec, sagittis egestas lorem. Sed ac commodo purus, quis imperdiet odio. Maecenas auctor porta metus, nec rhoncus sem efficitur id. Praesent ac nibh pharetra, accumsan magna in, maximus sapien.

Duis efficitur mollis leo sit amet dictum. Proin non orci malesuada, vehicula massa at, pulvinar turpis. Vivamus pellentesque, augue a euismod placerat, ex eros aliquet massa, at placerat quam magna nec massa. Aenean mi odio, rhoncus ut vehicula non, aliquet quis lectus. In nec mi a neque euismod aliquam. Pellentesque ornare volutpat orci, ut tempus tortor porttitor ut. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nullam id mollis lectus, ut viverra est. Phasellus cursus risus sit amet ipsum auctor, in dignissim augue accumsan. Nulla sed augue maximus, elementum velit ultrices, imperdiet eros.
thanks

Clickedyclick:
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate   she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate Empty

she's a rogue and a thief and she'll tempt your fate
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Aphrodite's Shell
» Thief [o p e n]
» Rogue
» [RPG] Prophecy of Fate
» @Fate || Adriel's Instagram

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum