Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

Adonai Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

Adonai Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

Adonai Birdpl11

Deel

Adonai

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Adonai

Adonai

Aantal berichten : 52
IC-berichten : 19

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: physics manipulation & chemistry manipulation & biology manipulation
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 18
Quote: I feel like a secret I've never told
Adonai Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Adonai   Adonai Emptyvr jul 14, 2017 12:18 am

CONTROL.
They know. They know how much control is worth. Knows what a person can lose when their power to move has been taken away. Frozen, casted in shadows. Dragged out to the wind, hidden beneath the garden.

BASIC INFO
Name: Adonai
Meaning: another name for God
Physical Age: 18 years
Real Age: not sure
Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality: fluid
DOB: ???
POB: ???
POR: Norway loop - miss Bluebonnet
Time spent in current loop: 2 years
Theme/Poem: Control - Angel Haze

What if roses have stories they cannot tell? What if God's voice is in the quietist things I've said? I'm thin blooded. Patience always tipping, tipping, to and fro. Dancing magnesium in the light of the flame. Standing hot hearted, but always boiling to the heat of it's own drum. It is the sum of my living. And I've just been trying to find my way.

PERSONALITY
Strengths: compassionate. honest. righteous. loyal. smart. gold hearted. trustworthy. supportive
Weaknesses: sensitive. over thinker. open book. manipulable. easily distracted
Interests: redbull. cats. moonlight. petrichor. candles. space. science
Distastes: fish. being lonely. disappointing others. alcohol. loud music. obnoxious people

Stillness. I feel like a secret I've never told. Tucked tightly between the sheets of my conscience. Words cannot be held. Hands constantly reaching out for empty. Hearts racing towards a bearing paradise. Love longing, but never lasted. Why can't you let go? Ghostly habits.

APPEARANCE
Faceclaim Madison Paige
Hair color white
Hair length semi long
Eye color greenish blue
Build slim. muscled. around 1m70
Fashion always in the nude. just kidding. casual. androgynous

In a perfect world I would be a thunderstorm. Rain falling everywhere at once, like big diamonds on my skin melting into reverie. Lightly making itself present, color bowing beneath the clouds, being affected, being transposed.

PECULIARITY
Physics manipulation control the Laws of Physics, allowing to control matter and motion which includes momentum, friction, vectors, inertia, and many other physical forces. example: make objects float by manipulating gravity. ✭✭✩✩✩
Chemistry manipulation create/generate, shape and manipulate chemical substances that can create new elemental or chemical, toxic, combustible, or explosive substance. Users can also manipulate the reactions of the chemical substance. example: make certain objects explode by changing the composition of said object. ✭✭✭✭✩
Biology manipulation analyse, shape and manipulate the essence, the attribute or set of attributes such as that make an entity. example: curing a disease by manipulating the DNA of a person. ✭✭✭✩✩

A heavy set of hands on the hills of my body, holding its shape together. Clothing the fears. Keeping these limbs from falling to pieces. When the sky breaks apart, and the weight culminates, will my fingers know the buzzing of blood and the absence of numbness? Can I keep the door open and the lights on in the forest? Will the trees still call me home again?

HISTORY
They say the past makes you who you are today. This proverb doesn't apply to Adonai. They can't remember anything about their birth or childhood. No one could really tell them where they came from. It seems like they just spawned out of nothing one day and ever since they exists. They have no memory about the time before they were 14. They don't know who their parents are, if they have any siblings, where and when they were born or what their real name is. All they ever knew was the temple they were brought tho by strange men. It was very clear they possessed some kind of power, and the mysteries about their past made some people conclude they had to be some kind of prophet, or even, a god amongst them.

That's where they got the name 'Adonai', meaning God in Hebrew. Slowly they started to develop their powers, healing sick people and changing their lives for the better. They could 'reprogram' human beings, helping them recover from addictions by simply taking the cravings away. Soon they started to gain a reputation, and people came from far and wide to worship them and pray in the temple.

wip  

Laatst aangepast door Adonai op do aug 17, 2017 5:49 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Louise Bluebonnet
Admin
Louise Bluebonnet

Aantal berichten : 1360
IC-berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 25
Accounts :
. Louise
. Clarke

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Ymbryne