Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Birdpl11

Deel

Science gone wrong

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
AuteurBericht
Mindo Jackson

Mindo Jackson

Aantal berichten : 331
IC-berichten : 133
Leeftijd : 23
Accounts : -Mindo Jackson
-Mist Pryer

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: » Coyote Shapeshifter//Fire manipulation
Uiterlijke leeftijd: » 19 years
Quote: » I will burn your kingdom down if you try to conquer me and mine.
Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Science gone wrong   Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Emptyma sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm

They slightly shrugged their shoulders, as if that didn't seem much like a problem to them. Perhaps they were used to these kind of situations around here? To be honest, Mindo wouldn't be surprised. This was a freakhouse for kids with insane powers, surely some doors would get destroyed from time to time, right? ”That’s not even a problem” they said, with somewhat of a mysterious smile on their face. Mindo gave them a bit of a suspicious glare, not quite sure what it was that they were getting at. Perhaps Adonai was planning to teleport to Ikea and get a new door or something? Well no, probably not, she thought as she watched them step towards the ruined door. It would have been a nice solution, though. Adonai took a close look and then... Poof, magic. Right before her eyes the door started to transform back into its earlier state, not burned and not covered in foam. Mindo did not even try to hide the fact that she was impressed. ”Piece of cake” they said as they rubbed the door as to show it off. Mindo looked at them with a vague expression at first, but that soon enough changed to a very, very wide grin. Oh yes. "Holy shit dude, I gotta admit, that's cool," she told them. "You could like, do so many thing! Turn water into wine, stone into gold.." suddenly realisation hit her, "Shit dude, you could even grow an extra limb..?" Three arms, hell yeah that'd be awesome. She'd be undefeatable.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Adonai

Adonai

Aantal berichten : 52
IC-berichten : 19

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: physics manipulation & chemistry manipulation & biology manipulation
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 18
Quote: I feel like a secret I've never told
Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Science gone wrong   Science gone wrong - Pagina 2 Emptydi sep 05, 2017 1:54 am

CONTROL.
THEY KNOW. THEY KNOW HOW MUCH CONTROL IS WORTH. KNOWS WHAT A PERSON CAN LOSE WHEN THEIR POWER TO MOVE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY. FROZEN, CASTED IN SHADOWS. DRAGGED OUT TO THE WIND, HIDDEN BENEATH THE GARDEN.

Repairing a door was easy. Spawning a completely new one was a whole other story. Luckily the foam had not demolished the door, only a fairly large piece. But it was not a problem. They simply cloned the ‘healthy’ cells, like they would do when they would cure a cancer patient. They copied atoms replaced the destroyed ones and there it was. Brand new. They were quite happy with the result as well. And with the reaction they got from Mindo. "Holy shit dude, I gotta admit, that's cool," She exclaimed, with a big wide grin on her face. "You could like, do so many thing! Turn water into wine, stone into gold.." She rambled on. "Shit dude, you could even grow an extra limb..?" She said, with a bit of a hesitation.

Adonai chuckled amused. ”Yeah I could do that. But who would want an extra limb? Seems kind of impractical to me. We were meant to have two arms and two legs, that’s how human work”, They shared their two cents. ”Turning water into wine would be awesome, although I’d prefer some whiskey”, They then laughed. They weren’t even much of a drinker, but a smooth whiskey could please them at any time of the day.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Science gone wrong
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Open/Wrong number wrong text
» What could go wrong
» texting gone wrong
» Wrong room.
» [FINISHED] Wrong room?

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum