Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

Kill the silence Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

Kill the silence Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

Kill the silence Birdpl11

Deel

Kill the silence

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Adonai

Adonai

Aantal berichten : 52
IC-berichten : 19

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: physics manipulation & chemistry manipulation & biology manipulation
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 18
Quote: I feel like a secret I've never told
Kill the silence Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Kill the silence   Kill the silence Emptydo aug 17, 2017 9:20 pm

CONTROL.
IN A PERFECT WORLD I WOULD BE A THUNDERSTORM. RAIN FALLING EVERYWHERE AT ONCE, LIKE BIG DIAMONDS ON MY SKIN MELTING INTO REVERIE. LIGHTLY MAKING ITSELF PRESENT, COLOR BOWING BENEATH THE CLOUDS, BEING AFFECTED, BEING TRANSPOSED.

Even though they were quite used to living inside this loop, they still managed to fuck up the time regularly. As if someone was messing around with the clock on their phone. That was impossible though, they kept the object safely in their pockets all day long. Yet they arrived way too early for the movie. Like way too early. It would take at least another hour before most people would gather here to watch whatever miss Bluebonnet had picked tonight. Probably another feel-good movie. Most would hopefully feel a bit more at ease after watching one of those. A smart choice, to say the least. For now they would have to entertain themself, which was their own fault. Next time they should pay more attention to the time, as was expected from all the children that lived in this house.

For some reason time always went by much slower when bored. But they didn't want to get up and leave again. Otherwise they would be at risk of being too late. Miss Bluebonnet probably didn't have a problem with people who were too early, but when someone would arrive too late.. She could give this particular look, not an angry one, but one that could make everyone feel slightly uncomfortable. So they stayed right in their seat, the best seat in the whole room ofcourse. Now they had had the time to pick any seat they want, they had picked exactly the right one ofcourse.

&Julia

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Julia Shapiro

Julia Shapiro

Aantal berichten : 68
IC-berichten : 9
Accounts : • Julia Shapiro

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Poison extraction & Poison immunity
Quote: In my bones, I can feel it in my bones
Kill the silence Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Kill the silence   Kill the silence Emptyza aug 19, 2017 4:55 pm

every single night i dream about you // cover my eyes electric blue

After spending evening after evening of trying to avoid the cinema – too noisy, too crowded, too many children – Julia finally found enough courage to go to a screening tonight. The girl sighed, looking into the mirror, not knowing what to wear. She should get some new friends or at least some acquaintances, she figured – she couldn’t just hang on to Joey and Link all the time as she had done a lot of the years before she came to the Norwegian loop.  Julia had met a few people though by trying to be helpful and even nice – not like the troublemaker she used to be (and secretly still was).

Julia sighed again, grabbing another dress from her half-opened suitcase. It was covered with white and red polka dots and it practically screamed sixties style fashion. The girl loved wearing retro style clothing, it made her think of, well, her home – even after she had travelled around the world for years. She quickly decided that she would wear exactly this dress this evening before jolting out of her room (still a temporary one with no room number or roommate), taking the stairs to the first floor.

The quietness in and around the cinema room surprised her, and it only took Julia one quick look on her watch (one of the first times she had brought her watch with her during her entire stay in the loop) to see what was wrong. She was way too early. Julia didn’t want to go back to her room again, or to look for Joey or Link – the two boys probably were since she hadn’t seen them since breakfast this morning.
Julia walked into the room, seeing only one other person there – probably someone who also mixed up the time tonight. ‘Hi – do you know what movie we’re watching tonight?’ She asked quietly, as if the movie had started already.

315 words - outfit (ze kijkt wel lekker levensmoe op deze foto jeetje) - Adonai
BY MITZI
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t572-julia-shapiro
Adonai

Adonai

Aantal berichten : 52
IC-berichten : 19

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: physics manipulation & chemistry manipulation & biology manipulation
Quote: I feel like a secret I've never told
Kill the silence Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Kill the silence   Kill the silence Emptyzo aug 20, 2017 12:14 am

CONTROL.
IN A PERFECT WORLD I WOULD BE A THUNDERSTORM. RAIN FALLING EVERYWHERE AT ONCE, LIKE BIG DIAMONDS ON MY SKIN MELTING INTO REVERIE. LIGHTLY MAKING ITSELF PRESENT, COLOR BOWING BENEATH THE CLOUDS, BEING AFFECTED, BEING TRANSPOSED.

A few times they had stared at the door. Contemplating if they would leave or not. They would have to give up their seat, which was very comfortable. Not that this chair was any different from the other ones in the room, but the view was so much better. No need to stretch their neck to look at the screen from the side. A small part of them also hoped someone would enter the room, so he or she could entertain them for a while. But then again, who was so stupid to come so early? Only they were, it seamed. So Adonai laid down her head on the backrest of the seat and stared at the ceiling. As if that would be more exciting than staring at the blank projection screen.

Maybe they had fallen asleep for a moment, or they hadn't. But somehow someone had answered their prayers. A girl, dressed in pretty polka dot realness, had entered the cinema room. ‘Hi – do you know what movie we’re watching tonight?’ She asked, quietly. Adonai shook her head lightly, and then smiled friendly. "Nope, but my bet's on some kind of animation movie", They replied. "You're... A bit too early tho", They then joked, as if they hadn't got the time wrong.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Kill the silence Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Kill the silence   Kill the silence Empty

Kill the silence
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» thrill of the kill
» [hollowgame] kill all trees