Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

[TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

[TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

[TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Birdpl11

Deel

[TW/MC] Super psycho love

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
AuteurBericht
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
[TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptyvr jun 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead

It didn’t take long for them to both end up on the ground, surrounded by blood with Connor on top for once. Again he didn’t waste any words or time as nails dug into his back and he let his own teeth scrape over Zeal’s neck. The taste of blood didn’t hinder him any nor did the fact they were still outside. It only made his lust stronger. His hand slid down in a teasing manner, but the warning look he got was clear enough. Not wanting to test his luck he soon pushed a first finger in, loving the sight of Zeal’s squirming. Fuck, he really had to top more often. Except the other option was so good too. This wasn’t the time to think about complicated stuff like that, this was the time to grin down at Zeal as he pushed a second finger in. He wasn’t any gentle about it, knowing the other could take it. The groan encouraged him to start moving his fingers ever so slow and teasing. It was clear that Zeal knew exactly what kind of revenge he was taking. ”Stop the teasing,” he hissed not very convincing. ”Maybe if you beg for it,” Connor replied, making his intentions very clear. With how obvious it was that Zeal liked the torture he wasn’t too concerned that the other would take over again. Today Connor was in control. At least his fingers did pick up the pace slightly. It still counted as teasing, he made sure of that, but he’d let Zeal have something nice. After all that was the best way to have him wanting more until Connor fucked him right next to a swimming pool in the middle of the village.
zeals property back off
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptydi jun 30, 2020 1:15 pm

super psycho love
claimed by connor back off smh
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

The arousal was too big to be patient. He wanted to be taken and he wanted it right now. The two ended on the ground, with Connor on top for once. Zeal felt his lust grow as the guy scraped his teeth against Zeal’s neck, leaving behind a trail of lust and desire. The teasing touches didn’t go unnoticed, but were soon forgotten as Connor finally pushed a finger in. Normally Zeal disliked showing so much arousal and lust as it would give the other so much power. However, he simply couldn’t stop himself right now. The whole situation was way to arousing to even begin to think clearly. A second finger got pushed in, making Zeal squirm again, but now he also realized that the boy was teasing him. With a hiss he tried to convince Connor to stop teasing him, hoping that the fear of him reclaiming his top position would convince the boy – but it didn’t work. ”Maybe if you beg for it,” Connor replied instead, making Zeal sigh with frustration al though he was soon silenced by the fingers that slowly started to move. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to find the power to resist the urge of responding to the teasing, but to no avail. His lower body moved up, pushing himself closer to the other. He opened his eyes. He would shoot a deadly glare at Connor if it wasn’t so blandly obvious that he was enjoying this situation way too much. ”I will never beg,” he eventually muttered. His hand trailed down, unabashed grabbing Connor’s dick. Teasingly stroking the tip of it with his thumb. Two could play that game.
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 01, 2020 7:00 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Connor definitely couldn’t claim the title of being sane anymore after this, not that he wanted it. It was way too good to have Zeal squirm under him covered in the blood of other people. Soon he worked up to two fingers in, making very clear what his intentions were here. The rare opportunity of control deserved to be abused and have the most made out of it. Even the small risk of the roles being reversed again didn’t stop him. With a small smirk he watched the other fall silent under the movement of his fingers. Giving him even more confidence to tease in that way. The enjoyment they both shared was too obvious anyway, the lust in the air was that thick that it could practically be cut through. ”I will never beg,” Zeal muttered. A challenge for sure. Connor leaned over him a bit more, letting out small gasps and moans when a hand unabashedly wrapped around his dick. That was foul play. A real dick move even. His hilarious thoughts put aside he curled up his fingers to hit that spot just right. ”Just one please and I’ll give in,” he gave up his deal. One ‘please’ would be as good as endless begging for it anyway, knowing how unlikely Zeal was to beg even once. Much longer than that Con wouldn’t hold out anyway. In the meantime he leaned down to kiss a trail of marks down Zeal’s chest.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 9:24 pm

super psycho love
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

He should feel annoyed and frustrated by the fact that Connor was teasing him a lot, but he couldn’t help but to only get turned on more. He couldn’t help but to enjoy it. His resistance wasn’t very convincing and wouldn’t fool Connor. Still, Connor wasn’t the only one who could tease. Unabashed he grabbed Connor’s dick. Stroking it teasingly with his thumb over it’s tip. Connor gasped and moaned but didn’t give in yet. Instead Zeal was met with instant karma as he felt how Connor’s fingers curled up. A louder moan left his lips followed by a soft groan of annoyance. Connor knew how to play him just right and he shouldn’t be enjoying it as much as he did. ”Just one please and I’ll give in,” Connor said, giving his deal. An annoyed sigh left Zeal lips, al though it was soon replaced by another soft moan as Connor started to leave behind a trail of kisses and marks on his chest. God, how was he going to fight against this? He couldn’t. He might as well just come from only kisses on his chest. That’d be a bummer. He tried to find a way to fight it or go against it, but it would all take too long and take the fun away. ”Fine,” he eventually sighed. Closing his eyes as he knew he would face embarrassment. ”Can you please stop the teasing?” he asked, his voice trembling softly from the sheer arousal it gave him.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptyzo jul 12, 2020 2:49 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

The rare opportunity to top wasn’t going to go to waste, Connor was going to use it to full advantage now he had it for once. Clearly the teasing wasn’t truly minded. It encouraged him to just keep the teasing up and even make a deal out of it. One word and he’d give in to the desire they were both feeling. It took enough restraint not to just give in to what he really wanted and to keep up the teasing right now. To distract and to at the same time tease more he started to kiss a trail down Zeal’s chest. ”Fine,” the guy finally gave in. Connor glanced up at him with a grin. His grin only widened when he noticed how Zeal's eyes eyes were closed. ”Can you please stop the teasing?” he asked. Hearing that was way too arousing to hold out much longer. ”Good boy,” he couldn’t help but tease more. That was all though, as he pulled his fingers out. Lining himself up to thrust in without any further warning, giving only a second to adjust before starting up a rhythm. The sight of the blood was way too arousing to go slow now. Instead Connor soon picked up pace. Though he was still making sure to enjoy and use every second of this rare chance to be on top for once. Before he would eventually face revenge someday.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 14, 2020 12:04 pm

super psycho love

The deal was made, but Zeal refused to go along with it without any protest. Yet, his body was eager for more and it was clear that his arousal was already at its peak. He couldn’t protest. His body wouldn’t allow it. Eventually he gave in. He closed his eyes to hope that the embarrassment wouldn’t show. He tried to sound very stubborn and cold when asking the longed question, but he couldn’t help that he sounded very pleading. He just couldn’t handle the teasing any longer. ”Good boy,” Connor teased, making Zeal growl softly with resentment. He opened his eyes as he felt the fingers withdraw. He looked down but couldn’t even register what would happen next before Connor entered him. A gasp left him breathless for a moment. He only got a few seconds to catch his breathe before Connor started thrusting. The pain quickly turned into pure arousal, making Zeal moan more often that he’d prefer. He wasn’t used to being bottom, but damn had he missed it – although he would never admit it. The pace got faster, but it still wasn’t enough to Zeal’s liking. ”C’mon, give me more,” he managed to say between moans, mocking the boy slightly to hope it would encourage him to give it to hem even harder.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptydi jul 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Finally the other gave in so Connor could stop fighting his arousal too and just give in as well. With final teasing words which got a resenting growl in reply he withdrew his fingers. No further warning was given, simply because he was way too impatient. With a thrust he entered Zeal, leaving him breathless. A second was given before his patience ran out and he started thrusting, only encouraged by the moans from the guy beneath him. ”C’mon, give me more,” Zeal spoke between moans. It sounded mocking enough to have Connor pick up more pace immediately. He wasn’t bothering with asking for it to sound pleading anymore, way too eager himself. Instead he focused on thrusting hard and deep with a low groan as he admired the sight beneath him. It didn’t take long with the arousing sight of all the blood and the hard rough thrusting to build up to climax. At which point he was sweating from the automatic exercise and starting to breathe heavier and heavier. With a final thrust he reached climax, half bothering to pull out for it so it just ended on Zeal instead. Out of breath Connor pulled back completely, grinning at the guy as he gave himself a few seconds for the last wave of pleasure to wash over. Completely forgetting their surroundings.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptyma jul 20, 2020 4:46 pm

super psycho love

At last, he gave in. He didn’t want to give Connor everything, as the boy was already handed the top position, yet he didn’t to wait much longer either so eventually he gave in. Luckily, it seemed like Connor wasn’t very patient either and soon replaced his fingers with his dick. Only a second was given to gasp for air, before the boy started to thrust. It was already on a high pace, yet Zeal asked for more between the moans. Well, he didn’t ask, he demanded. Luckily Connor didn’t seem to care and quickly upped the pace. The thrusts came deeper and harder, making it impossible for Zeal to withhold any moans or groans. As the arousal was already so tense, it didn’t take long for Zeal hit the climax – noticing how Connor reached his as well as the cum landed on his stomach and chest. Zeal was still too far gone to even care. Out of breath he grinned back at Connor, his tensed body relaxing as he finally got what he wanted so badly. ”Take us home, Connor-boy,” Zeal said with a husk voice, not feeling the motivation to even get up.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Emptyma jul 20, 2020 5:01 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Not bothering to hold back or tease anymore he gave in now. Quickly his pace started to pick up, even more so when Zeal spoke mocking words demanding he gave more. An order he couldn’t refuse. Neither seemed to take long to reach climax as the other came not long after Connor came all  over his stomach and chest. It didn’t seem to matter in the moment. Not that dignity was really the theme they were going for here. Kind of too late for that with the blood and the sex next to a swimming pool. While catching some air again he grinned down at Zeal, getting a grin in return from him as well. This text conversation turned psycho murder-sex had definitely been fun but the exhaustion was hitting now. They still had a tied up woman to take care of, but that was the last thing on his mind. She’d be fine anyways with the loops resetting, she wouldn’t even remember any of this. While Connor definitely would remember getting Zeal to beg. ”Take us home, Connor-boy,” he spoke. ”Mkay, Zealy,” he replied with a smug smile. Not wanting to get up either he just teleported the two of them back. Not bothering with shirts or cleaning up either. It would all take care of itself while he could go and take care of Zeal for once. Before he’d eventually end up on bottom again some day.
zeals property back off
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [TW/MC] Super psycho love   [TW/MC] Super psycho love - Pagina 3 Empty

[TW/MC] Super psycho love
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» I love you
» ♡ Love Galore
» Lessons in love.
» ♡ Got my addictions and I'd love to fix 'em
» Puppy love

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum