Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Birdpl11

Deel

Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
AuteurBericht
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]   Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Emptywo feb 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Really he wasn't about to trust Laxus on his words but every lie had some truth in it right? So even if his story would be completely made up parts of it had to be what really happened. Connor had definitely been drunk and at least he had had plans to go to a nightclub to try and forget Laxus. That's mainly why he listened to the first part. Only snorting softly when Laxus mentioned he was probably still one of his problems. "No shit Sherlock," he mumbled under his breath, eyes still avoiding Laxus'. Now the real shock of 'I'm threatened with dead again' had worn off he was finally daring to make his sarcastic remarks again. Not out loud of course but just so only he could hear it. A small smirk even crossed over his face for a few short seconds.
When Laxus continued talking it didn't really help to make feel Connor better about the situation. In fact, the part where Laxus had fucking planned to blow the entire building up stuck to his mind. Of course the other would do something like that and think it was fun. At least now he had one reason to be glad Laxus had found him if his story was true. And so far he had no reason to think it was false, everything sounded so... Laxus-ish. Even the part where he predictably blamed it on Connor. But then again that was the thing with humans, they just can't blame themselves for things. So Laxus turned out to be more human than thought after all or maybe he was a dick, also very plausible. ”Are you mad at me?” he questioned. For just a second Connor let a grin flash over his face before the same old fear was back. Less than before but still clearly there. "Yes, of course I'm mad but it's not like I can say so because one wrong word and you threaten to rip my fucking organs out. Then again I'm mad at the world in general so maybe it isn't even you. Who knows?" He turned his head to hide the anger in his eyes. "But if anything Laxus please stop playing so nice when you made it clear that you are willing to kill me at any given moment. The message is clear, I already fell for your manipulative tricks, you don't have to bother anymore. You already have me blackmailed, what more do you want?" His voice was still shaky but with more confidence now he finally knew what to say. With a sigh he lifted his head to see what Laxus would do.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]   Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Emptywo feb 08, 2017 8:30 pm

"No shit Sherlock," kwam het droge antwoord van Connor. Hij leek wat bekomen te zijn van de schok, maar Laxus had het vermoeden dat hij niet hoefde te benadrukken dat hij Connor echt iets aan zou doen als hij tegen hem in ging. Om die reden besloot Laxus het verhaal te geven. Precies zoals het was gegaan. Natuurlijk was Laxus degene die fout zat. Als hij een echte vriend was geweest, had hij Connor tegengehouden en hem meteen laten slapen. Maar Laxus was nou eenmaal geen goede vriend en al helemaal niet betrouwbaar. Connor wist dat nu ook en dus vroeg Laxus zich of hij het wel zou geloven, maar daarentegen vroeg Laxus hem met een verontschuldigend glimlachje of hij boos op Laxus was.

Connor grijnsde kort, waarschijnlijk omdat ook hij wist dat Laxus al wel het antwoord wist op zijn vraag. Laxus keek hem onschuldig aan, genoot van het spel dat zich afspeelde. "Yes, of course I'm mad but it's not like I can say so because one wrong word and you threaten to rip my fucking organs out. Then again I'm mad at the world in general so maybe it isn't even you. Who knows?" sprak Connor waarna hij zijn blik afweek. Waarschijnlijk werden de emoties hem te veel. Laxus grijnsde lichtjes. ”Well I like to think I’m not like most, so you’re most welcome to be mad at me or hate me,” reageerde Laxus op zijn woorden. "But if anything Laxus please stop playing so nice when you made it clear that you are willing to kill me at any given moment. The message is clear, I already fell for your manipulative tricks, you don't have to bother anymore. You already have me blackmailed, what more do you want?" sprak Connor nu. Eindelijk iets wat echt nuttig was, leek Laxus. De jongeman keek hem weer aan.

Laxus grinnikte zachtjes en stond weer op. ”You what the thing is, Connor?” begon Laxus en richtte zijn blik met een grijns op Connor. ”I like you. I like the way you think about men and the way you think about casual sex,” benoemde hij nu de paar goede punten. ”All I wanted was some kind of deal. In which we, practically, would be fuck buddies, but you’ve made it pretty hard to make that deal. Only because I’m also a psychopath. Like I said, I wouldn’t hurt you without a solid reason. It would be a shame to torture you and kill you. It doesn’t have to be that way if you would just be nice and not demanding. Then we can just start this thing all over again and we can fuck buddies or friends,” legde Laxus nu uit waarom hij nog steeds geïnteresseerd was in Connor.
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]   Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Emptywo feb 08, 2017 9:35 pm

He wasn't even sure why he was telling Laxus the truth about his feelings. It had probably something to do with the fact Laxus had seen all his worst sides already so he shouldn't really care. At least that would make things easier. And maybe, just maybe, if he didn't step out of line again they could even live together again. Definitely not as friends but roommates, he could handle being roommates as long as Laxus didn't just kill him in his sleep. Something that seemed likely enough to be considered a real threat to his wellbeing. That was the whole problem in the deal, Laxus knew so much about him but all he knew about the other was the fact he had an awful past and a tendency to torture people. Not really a solid thing to build a friendship on but it was worth a try. Yet Laxus still seemed to try and be emphatic enough to listen to what Connor had to say. Mostly his words were complaints, directed at Laxus but also at the rest of the world. ”Well I like to think I’m not like most, so you’re most welcome to be mad at me or hate me." Whether the words were meant or not it was good to know he had gotten permission to hate on Laxus. He didn't even question why he would need actual permission to hate on someone, it was just the way it was. He continued talking, telling Laxus what exactly he was thinking. Not like he had talked freely when he was drunk but now with a bitter tone lying underneath his voice.
Apparently his words made the other chuckle and could he really blame Laxus? If he were in the guy's position he would act just like that. Maybe less murder but he'd sure use the power. Maybe even more so than Laxus was doing already, he had always wanted a personal slave. ”You know what the thing is, Connor?” He looked up, shaking his head. ”I like you. I like the way you think about men and the way you think about casual sex.” Sighing Connor nodded in agreement though the words left some kind of bitter emotion in him. It clearly wasn't about his personality here; just the fact he was hot, gay and willing to have sex. It was to be expected, there was no reason Laxus would actually want to keep him around.
"Like I said, I wouldn’t hurt you without a solid reason. It would be a shame to torture you and kill you. It doesn’t have to be that way if you would just be nice and not demanding. Then we can just start this thing all over again and we can fuck buddies or friends.” Of course, why wouldn't he want to be friends with the guy who threatened to kill him twice in the span of less than a week? "I'm sorry but if you can't even handle my personality I don't think we can ever be friends or 'fuckbuddies'." He lifted up his hands for the quotation marks. "Haven't you ever learned that it's bad to change your personality for someone else?" He grinned slightly mocking. "Either way for all I know you're just lying and planning to murder me in my sleep, so no, a deal is of the tables."
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]   Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Emptywo feb 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Eindelijk vroeg Connor een zinnige vraag. Iets wat hem inderdaad zou moeten bezighouden en niet iets wat Laxus enkel op zijn zenuwen kon werken. En Laxus beantwoordde die vraag met al zijn eerlijkheid die hij bezat. Dat was niet veel, maar op momenten zoals deze was hij bereid om alles erin te stoppen. Connor gaf een instemmend knikje zodra Laxus begon over hun gelijkenissen. Naar Laxus’ smaak zou dat de mogelijke relatie tussen hen niet veranderen, maar kennelijk dacht Connor daar anders over.

"I'm sorry but if you can't even handle my personality I don't think we can ever be friends or 'fuckbuddies'." begon Connor met zijn antwoord. Hij hief kort zijn handen op om de tekens in de lucht te maken. Laxus grijnsde lichtjes terwijl hij zijn armen over elkaar heen sloeg. "Haven't you ever learned that it's bad to change your personality for someone else?" ging Connor verder. Laxus grinnikte opnieuw. ”I’ve never got a good parent so now. I haven’t,” beantwoordde Laxus de vraag. "Either way for all I know you're just lying and planning to murder me in my sleep, so no, a deal is of the tables." eindigde Connor zijn antwoord.

Laxus liet zijn armen weer zakken. ”Too bad. I could tell you numberous of times that I wouldn’t kill you in your sleep, but you won’t believe me, so let’s not waste anymore time,” reageerde Laxus. ”I will see you later Connor,” sprak Laxus nog met een knipoog, waarna hij langs hem heen liep en de kamer uit liep. In zijn gedachten vroeg hij zich al af of hij Connor zou vermoorden of niet.

{-OOC: Laxus is het topic uit
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]   Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC] - Pagina 3 Empty

Be careful making wishes in the dark [MC]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Making new records
» Dark souls

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Peculiar Children :: 
I n n d y r
 :: c e n t r e :: c l u b