Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

[mc] Mentor business Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

[mc] Mentor business Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

[mc] Mentor business Birdpl11

Deel

[mc] Mentor business

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
[mc] Mentor business Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Emptydo aug 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead
Being a mentor was all fun and games until it wasn’t. Until it was the middle of the day and instead of being able to do any of the things he wanted to do Connor was stuck with learning all the rules. 90% of which he broke on a daily basis. The concept of mentors had always been fun to him, especially with Zeal being one, and it still was fun. The power it gave was definitely amazing and so was the feeling of responsibility. It just didn’t make it any easier to follow those responsibilities or not feel ridiculous when he was punishing people for things he did daily. In his hand he held some papers, boring papers, filled with rules and other explanations of tasks that now were his to follow and carry out. The problem was the complete lack of motivation to read the rules or read at all. Reading sucked, he couldn’t help it. It was boring and he hated the feeling of incompetency when he didn’t know the meaning of a word and how all the letters seemed to always be moving. With the papers in one hand he used the other to push the door-handle down and open the door to his room. His glance immediately fell on Zeal, who probably was busy with important stuff too. Which made sense, dumb hollows made everything even busier. With an exaggerated sigh Connor walked straight over to the bed, making sure there weren’t any ducks or other animals on it before flopping down and staying there, face down. The dumb papers with rules were let go off so they could drift to the ground. Like this, if he didn’t look at them, it was like they didn’t exist. ”I hate being a mentor,” he started off with his face still buried in a pillow. ”There’s so many rules and so much reading.” Breaking rules was his thing, not reading them. Luckily he had a perfect boyfriend who he could force to listen to all his complaining.
zeals property back off
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Emptydi aug 18, 2020 8:40 pm

Mentor business
claimed by connor back off smh
Everything in and out of style. But cutting stuff has been around a while. Mutilate, try it on our wrists. 'Cause everyone's a sadomasochist. Laugh it up as you cut, there is no pain. You carved your name into my heart again. To carve your name into my heart seems. Strange

Despite already being in the loop for four years, it was the first time he had heard about someone encountering a hollow. Of course he had heard about them, and he had heard about the previous attacks -it had been the reason why the first lockdown had been set in and why he was appointed to be a mentor- yet he had never experienced it this ‘close’. The fact that his boyfriend had encountered and barely survived an attack from the hollow, made him motivated enough to try everything in his power to keep others safe. It was a weird feeling of protection he felt for the peculiars, even though he didn’t know most of them. Perhaps he just wanted to keep Connor safe and was this the ‘easiest’ way to do it. In any case, Bella and Girolamo seemed pleased with his work ethics and have given him a bit more information about the hollows to weaponize himself. Learning about supernatural creatures had always been a big hobby, so this was just a treat with the bonus that it was his job as well. Rawr was laying beside him while he was flipping through the pages when the door opened. He half expected someone else as Connor usually just teleported in, but then he did notice his roommate. The ducks on the bed were nearly ignored as the boy flopped down onto the bed, letting out an exaggerated sigh. Rawr looked up annoyed at the sudden movement and decided to join the ducks in the small tipi in the corner of the room. The hint was clear enough and Zeal put away his papers as well. ”I hate being a mentor,” Connor started. Zeal frowned and looked at the papers that Connor had let go off. Zeal grabbed a few and recognized them as the basic rules he had to learn when he became a mentor as well. A small grin lingered around his lips as he could already guess what Connor would be complaining about. ”There’s so many rules and so much reading,” the boy continued, exactly as Zeal would expect. He snickered softly and moved on top of Connor, placing a leg on each side of him. ”Well, what if I help you memorize them?” he proposed. His grin grew a bit bigger. ”Without any reading,” he added with a playful spark in his golden eyes.
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Emptywo aug 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

At this point Rosefinch was definitely personally torturing him with rules and Connor wasn’t about to suffer through it. The annoyance could easily be read on his face once he walked into the shared room. A quick glance confirmed Zeal was reading -really, how the fuck did he even enjoy that?- with Rawr next to him. With no animals in direct danger of being harmed Connor just let himself flop down on the bed. Rules and responsibilities be damned. Vaguely he noticed Rawr moving to the tipi. Some days he felt like the kitten despised him, especially when Zeal was giving him attention and not the cat, but c’mon, it was a kitten so it probably didn’t even have those thoughts. Connor had more important things to complain about anyways, like being a mentor and all the reading it apparently involved. Feeling the bed dip from Zeal moving he rolled over to glance up at him, frustration still clear in his eyes. His frustrated look disappeared soon enough as his boyfriend got on top of him, making place for interest. Wherever this was going he was bound to like it. A small grin crossed his face as he looked up at Zeal. ”Well, what if I help you memorize them?” he offered. Slowly Connor's grin grew bigger as he sucked in a hitched breath, it was easy to guess where this was going. Or at least, he was hoping he was guessing it right. ”Without any reading,” the other added on, confirming his thoughts. His tongue darted out over his lips as he kept eye contact. It wouldn’t be the first time he learned stuff in a more… interesting way. ”As long as it doesn’t involve any reading,” Connor grinned up at him. It would be of actual help too, not just be an excuse to have sex. With his hands he reached up for Zeal, intending to pull him into a kiss so they could get the lesson started.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Emptywo sep 30, 2020 10:00 pm

mentor business
Everything in and out of style. But cutting stuff has been around a while. Mutilate, try it on our wrists. 'Cause everyone's a sadomasochist. Laugh it up as you cut, there is no pain. You carved your name into my heart again. To carve your name into my heart seems. Strange

Rawr didn’t seem too thrilled with the entrance of Connor as it demanded some attention of Zeal and the kitten stubbornly went to the tipi after giving Connor a displeasing look. Zeal smirked at the words his boyfriend said. He picked up the papers and gave them a quick glance to confirm his suspicion. He knew that Connor enjoyed being a mentor and he knew that the boy had good intentions, but it was going to take some effort for Connor to know and understand all the rules. Luckily, Connor wasn’t on his own and he had a very helpful roommate. Zeal almost felt the need to keep his glasses on as he got on top of Connor. Offering to help him ‘study’ seemed like the perfect excuse to wear glasses while having sex, yet his ego was too big to allow himself. His offer seemed to spark interest as Connor slowly grinned at him. Zeal playfully smirked back. The intention was very clear and from the way that Connor licked his lips – he knew as well. ”As long as it doesn’t involve any reading,” Connor said. Zeal smirked and let himself get pulled into a kiss. With closed eyes he kissed the boy back deeply. It had been a while since they had laid like this and he could already feel his entire body desire for the boy, but he wouldn’t allow himself to drift away with those desires. He reminded himself of the purpose of this and slowly pulled back again. He straightened his back and reached for the drawer beside the bed. ”So,” Zeal started as he pulled out the for pieces of rope. It wouldn’t be the first time they’d use them. ”What’s the first rule of being a mentor?” he asked Connor with a grin. He held up the pieces of rope. ”You got four guesses,” he added with a grin, already leaning in to tie one hand to the bed – guessing that Connor wouldn’t know the answer to his question.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Emptyza okt 10, 2020 9:55 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Connor could probably write an essay on his hate of reading if it came down to it. Except he’d of course also hate to read his own essay back, so he wasn’t too sure how that part would work. Either way he had enough to complain about now with the rules Rosefinch was expecting him to read. The worst part was that he knew there’d be a meeting in a bit so she would definitely know if he didn’t study them. At least his amazing boyfriend was there to help him out as he got on top of him, automatically sparking a new interest. The offer to help memorise the rules, without any reading involved, was gladly taken. The intention was clear enough to both of them, as well as the 'teaching methods’ that were going to be used. With that he pulled Zeal into a deep kiss, planning to make the most of this lesson. Softly he whined as Zeal pulled back, enjoying the kiss way too much. It had really been too long ago since their last time like this. Slightly he raised his head so he could watch what the other was reaching for. He drew in a quiet gasp of air as he watched the pieces of rope be pulled out, automatically feeling even more excitement and desire. ”What’s the first rule of being a mentor?” Connor groaned softly as he fell back on the bed, he had almost forgotten about the studying part. ”You got four guesses,” Zeal added with a grin. ”I don’t know,” he huffed out in frustration. Not that that was really an issue, though it gave him some definite flashbacks of being desperate to answer the right English words. This time he wasn’t even sure if he wanted to give the right answers as one hand already got tied up. ”Know the rules?” he tried the first thing he could think of.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Emptyvr okt 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Mentor business

Zeal knew he could help Connor with the rules, but also knew that Connor wouldn’t listen if they were going to do it the old-fashioned way. So, he decided to take a different approach. An approach that hopefully would teach Connor enough to make a good impression at the team meeting. The boy seemed thrilled enough about it and eagerly kissed him. Zeal held the kiss for a bit, before pulling back and getting back to business. Connor already seemed demotivated as soon as Zeal started talking about the rules again, before he pulled out the four pieces of rope – making his intentions very clear. ”I don’t know,” Connor huffed. ”Wrong,” Zeal responded, taking it as the first guess and tying up one wrist to the headboard of the bed. ”Know the rules?” Connor tried. Zeal let out a soft hum but shook his head. ”Nope, sorry,” he said, even though he wasn’t even remotely sorry. Instead he tied up Connor’s right hand as well. He then got off the boy so he could reach the boys feet. ”Any other guesses?” he asked, while already tying up Connor’s feet. It wasn’t that he hadn’t any faith in Connor giving the right replies, it was more that he hoped that Connor wouldn’t find the right answer. This was already way too much fun.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mc] Mentor business   [mc] Mentor business Empty

[mc] Mentor business
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Vacature Mentor!