Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Birdpl11

Deel

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 2:08 pm

ourgasm but for real this time
claimed by connor back off smh
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

At first, he'd been surprised at the fact that Connor had planned something for his birthday - especially since it wasn't his birthday - but now the realization was slowly coming, and enthusiasm was starting to grow. After he gratefully received the first two gifts - one of which he would give something in return - the two finally got out of the shower. Connor was teleported back immediately, giving Zeal the freedom to dry himself in a short period of rest. Yet he soon felt impatience and enthusiasm and soon he was too in the room to get dressed. After they’ve both gotten dressed, they were of to the center. Curiosity had taken over and Zeal found it hard not to ask constantly what the date was. ”So, what have you planned for us?” Zeal asked, not being able to hold back his curiosity anymore.

Laatst aangepast door Zeal Dreyar op ma jul 06, 2020 12:22 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 2:22 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead

So far things were mostly going according to the vague plan he had set up, even including the blowjob. That part was pretty expected anyway considering it was almost impossible to resist a naked Zeal and it was a good way to give a second birthday present. His own arousal he could ignore by focusing on the nerves he was still feeling as he teleported back to his room. There he quickly searched for more clean clothes, guessing half of them were Zeal’s clothes. Not that that really mattered. Soon the both of them were dressed and it was time for the next part of what he had planned. Something he was a lot more nervous about than the first part. It wasn’t like he had never been in restaurants before, or even on dates, but this was with someone he truly cared for. Someone who he wanted to impress, show that yes, even Connor could be normal and do boyfriend things. Teleporting in wouldn’t go over well and he needed things to be normal, so walking it was. ”So what have you planned for us?” Zeal asked. Quickly he cast a look to the side, at his boyfriend. There wasn’t that much to spoil because he had ended up picking something fairly simple. That shouldn’t have to make it any less romantic, just slightly less stressful. ”It’s not that much,” he admitted. ”Just dinner in the best restaurant they have.” Not that there were many options in the village. Leaving the loop just had too many opportunities to become a disaster. ”But it’ll be fun and the food is good.” After that they could maybe even do something really cheesy like watch the stars, Connor would be down for anything.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

Ourgasm but for real this time
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

It was hard to ignore the curiosity and excitement he felt. Of course, he had been on dates before, but never with Connor. It made him feel like as if he was in love for the first time again. Butterflies in his stomach and the impatience to not know what was going to happen. Part of him wanted to keep it a surprise to make that feeling last, but the other part of him couldn’t stand the slight anxiety he felt toward the unknown and that part eventually asked Connor what the other had planned. ”It’s not that much,” Connor answered, even though Zeal didn’t really buy it – he was certain it was something special. ”Just dinner in the best restaurant they have,” the boy explained. Zeal looked up surprised. ”We’re going out for dinner?” he asked. A smile grew on his face. It was a dream coming true, even if Connor probably wouldn’t see it as such a big deal. ”But it’ll be fun and the food is good,” Connor added. Zeal nodded. ”I’m sure it will be good,” he confirmed. The excitement only grew, now knowing what was in store for him. He just never thought that the two of them would ever go on a dinner date together. They both weren’t really the type for it, but still he looked forward to it. He was curious to how it was going to go. It just made the whole boyfriend thing feel more serious. It showed that Connor really put effort into their relationship, which was more than enough to make Zeal smile for the entire evening. The restaurant could burn down, and he’d still be happy with how it went. He knew that showing too much excitement could stress out his boyfriend a bit too much, so instead he decided to softly grab Connor’s hand. He squeezed it softly and smiled at him. ”Thank you,” he said on a softer tone. ”I look really forward to it,” he added – not being able to keep his excitement silent after all.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 3:07 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Connor was sure there were better dates, even ones he could plan. But to be fair to him it was the first time in a long time he was doing this amount of effort even and he wasn’t too sure what Zeal liked other than what the guy had made clear he wanted. So this was the best he could do. It’d be good enough for how not normal as a couple they were. The surprised look he got luckily wasn’t a negative one when he gave away what else was planned. ”We’re going out for dinner?” Zeal asked. With a nod he confirmed that. ”Even if there aren’t that many options.” The many downsides of living in a loop. Still he was sure if everything went right it would be fun and he knew from experience that the food was good. ”I’m sure it will be good,” Zeal too confirmed. Connor would behave, it would be fine. Even if the nerves had him dig his nails into the palms of his hand while he walked. It all felt very official, but not necessarily in a bad way. More so in a hopeful way that even with the circumstances right now they could still have fun moments too. He was going to try his damn hardest to make sure of that. Clearly his stress didn’t go unnoticed as Zeal grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly. A smile automatically formed. ”Thank you,” he spoke softly. ”Mhm,” Con hummed softly in reply with a smile in his direction. It might be stressful but he was still really excited for this too. Just happy to spend even more time with Zeal than he already did. ”I look really forward to it,” he spoke. ”So do I,” Connor replied. Slowly the excitement was starting to replace the nerves. After all everything had been successful so far. ”Just don’t hate me if it sucks.” Okay, maybe he was still slightly nervous.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Zeal couldn’t hold his excitement and had eventually asked what the date was. It turned out to be a dinner date. It wasn’t something he had expected. He semi thought it might’ve been another night out in the clube – which he wouldn’t mind at all, but it seemed like Connor had caught onto the hint that Zeal wanted something that would’ve been clarified romantic and normal for any other relationship. Zeal wasn’t sure if it would be something for them, but he was very excited to try it out. A nod confirmed his question, making his smile bigger. ”Even if there aren’t that many options,” Connor added. Zeal shrugged. ”It’s one of the best options anyway.” Besides going out for dinner or going to a movie, he couldn’t even think of many other date options. So it was the best in his opinion. A movie would be okay, but probably very boring and it didn’t really allow for much talking or sex for that matter. It seemed that Connor was a bit nervous to see how the evening would go, whereas Zeal only felt excitement and really happy. He didn’t want to show his excitement too much, but still he had to softly grab Connor’s hand and mutter him a soft thank you. ”Mhm,” the other hummed. Zeal smiled a bit more, adding that he looked forward to it. ”So do I,” Connor replied, making Zeal’s smile grow wider. He was happy to hear that Connor seemed a bit more excited now as well. At last the two would both enjoy it and then Connor wouldn’t have to force himself too much out of his comfortzone – or so Zeal hoped. They would be both stepping out of their comfortzone. It was something new and exciting. But Zeal wasn’t scared it would go wrong or that they’d hate it. He was pretty confident that it would turn out alright. ”Just don’t hate me if it sucks,” Connor added. Zeal chuckled softly. It showed that the other still had his doubts. Zeal shook his head. ”I could never hate you,” he immediately responded. ”It’ll be fine,” he spoke again with another soft squeeze in Connor’s hand. He looked at him with a smile, before looking forward – noticing that they were entering the small town. ”The whole building could burn down and it’ll still be the best date I’ve ever had,” Zeal continued, grinning a bit at his own words. He looked back at Connor. ”Because every moment with you is already the best moment in his life.” When did he turn into such a romanticus? Zeal didn’t mind. He just couldn’t help himself. He was so happy with Connor and he just had to show it.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 3:51 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Even with the lack of options he still considered this to be the best one. Not that high of a risk of it going wrong, romantic enough and something he at least had some experience in. How different from a Russian dinner could it be? Zeal seemed to be pretty excited about this choice which made it all the better. ”It’s one of the best options anyway,” he replied with a shrug. ”True,” Connor agreed. It would be pleasant and leave time to talk with no real restraints on time or anything. They could stay as long or as short as they wanted to and do whatever else they wanted. All to make this a perfect birthday for Zeal. With his feelings slowly shifting to more excited while they held hands it was becoming slightly more bearable too. Sure, it was a big step for them, but they were both ready for it. Or Zeal wouldn’t have mentioned it and Connor wouldn’t have planned it. Still he couldn’t hold a remark back to show the worries he still had. ”I could never hate you,” came Zeal's assuring words. Knowing that he couldn’t hate the other either no matter what made it slightly easier to believe those words. He had pulled enough shit and they still had ended up at this point. Going on a real date. ”It’ll be fine,” he went on with another squeeze of his hand. He was right. It couldn’t go that bad. It was way better to focus on that. ”The whole building could burn down and it’ll still be the best date I’ve ever had,” he continued. Connor snorted softly. ”Sounds like a challenge,” he retorted. It wouldn’t even be that surprising if it happened, but it would be fine. He had enough puns ready about their burning passion in case that happened. ”Because every moment with you is already the best moment in his life,” Zeal went on. Very romantic. Automatically swinging their hands a bit Connor nodded. Even if the romantic words had him slightly flustered he made sure to hide that by gazing at the road in front of them. It wasn’t far from here luckily. ”Even when I decide to dye your hair again?” he responded with a soft chuckle. The romantic words really made him feel warm inside. A pleasant feeling he wanted to keep for the rest of his life.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 7:19 pm

It seemed like the excitement was contagious enough to get to Connor as well, although that couldn’t stop one last remark from his nerves. His immediate response was the common words that he could never hate Connor. It had been said before and it had been proven to be right. The both of them have done incredible dumb and hateful stuff, and yet they were together, loving each other and going on a date. It filled Zeal with slight disbelieve, but he didn’t let his mind drift away for too long and focused back on his boyfriend. He told him it would be fine, that the entire building could burn down and that it’d still be the perfect date. The boy snorted at those words. ”Sounds like a challenge,” Connor replied. Zeal smirked but let a soft shock of electricity go through his hand palm with which he was holding Connor’s hand. ”Don’t burn down the restaurant,” he warned him with a grin. It wouldn’t really matter. He’d probably still think that Connor would be very hot while burning the entire building down. Zeal’s words turned a bit too romantic and smoochy, and yet he didn’t stop himself. It was the truth after all, and he wanted to make sure that Connor knew that as well. Their hands swung softly while Connor nodded. Zeal knew the boy was hiding his reaction and therefore smiled a bit. ”Even when I decide to dye your hair again?” Connor asked with a chuckle. Zeal sighed softly but chuckled as well. ”Even then,” he confirmed with a small grins. It was most likely that he would be more okay with it if Connor were to do it again, al though he hoped it would be a different color than pink. He smirked before looking ahead as well, noticing that they were nearing the restaurant. A waiter was waiting outside, asking people if they had made a reservation or not. Zeal glanced at Connor. ”Did you make a reservation?” he asked the boy softly.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 7:40 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Burning the whole building down probably wouldn’t come as a true surprise at this point. It wasn’t the weirdest or most insane thing he had ever done in his life. The most insane thing he’s doing is Zeal. It did promise that no amount of disaster could ruin this day for them. With the soft shock going through his hand he had to bite back a moan, shooting Zeal a glare. His dick could only handle so much before they would never make it to the restaurant. ”Don’t burn down the restaurant,” he warned. ”No promises,” Connor replied anyways. If his words provoked another shock he wouldn’t be complaining either. Though the next words were a lot more romantic compared to that action, making him feel all warm inside. It was unfair how much Zeal could affect him with anything he said or did. Of course he had to counter it with a lighter retort, unable to hide the smile anyways. ”Even then,” he confirmed. Great, Connor couldn’t wait until he figured out the next color he wanted to see Zeal’s hair in. While he was considering the many great colours - how much chaos could he bring on if he dyed it blonde? - they approached the restaurant. ”Did you make a reservation?” Zeal asked. He shook his head in reply, but quickly answered before the other could worry. ”I’ve ran my tests, they have enough room for two all night.” Tests aka just drop by at several times over the course of days and only sometimes murder everyone in the restaurant. At least he had put a lot of preparation into it. For a second he came to a stop to check the time on his phone before nodding. This was going perfect. ”If we go in now it’ll be perfect timing to get a good table and it won’t be too crowded.” Completely enthusiastic now he grinned at Zeal.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 7:55 pm

As a warning he gave the boy a soft shock. It wasn’t enough to hurt him, but enough to warn him – or so Zeal hoped. He didn’t realize the other effect it had on Connor. ”No promises,” Connor replied. Zeal gave him a warning glare but didn’t shock him again. He didn’t want to use his powers too much on the boy – even if it was harmless. The two were getting closer to the restaurant and Zeal noticed the waiter waiting outside. He felt a bit nervous, afraid that they wouldn’t be able to get a table. So he softly asked Connor if he had made any reservations. The boy shook his head. Zeal was ready to let the nerves get to him, but Connor quickly continued before Zeal could worry any more. ”I’ve ran my tests, they have enough room for two all night,” Connor said. Zeal raised a brow in surprise. Did Connor really think ahead so far? Connor checked the time, but it seemed to be still a good timing, as the boy nodded before putting his phone away. ”If we go in now it’ll be perfect timing to get a good table and it won’t be too crowded.” Zeal was still surprised by the amount of effort that the boy had went through, but quickly smiled as he saw the enthusiastic grin. ”Awesome! You really did your research,” he complimented Connor, before giving him a wink. He then looked ahead and approached the waiter. ”A table for two please,” Zeal said with a slight smile. The waiter checked the reservations, decided there was still enough room and guided them to a table next to the window. ”Thank you,” Zeal thanked the waiter, before sitting down. Now that they were actually sitting down in a restaurant, he suddenly realized how odd it felt. This wasn’t like them at all and he slightly felt out of place, but he tried to not let it bother him too much. Instead he took the menu and opened it. ”So did you try any food here before?” he asked Connor. As they both have been in the loop for quite some time it was bound to be that they both have had dinner in this place. ”What do you like?” he therefore asked, assuming the answer was yes.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 8:14 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

It was probably for the better not to get a second shock. Before they’d end up having sex right in front of the restaurant without even making it inside. All he got was a warning glare at which he grinned back. Luckily Connor had planned out the part with the reservations too in his need for things to go right. With not being too sure how long the shower would take he had figured it was better to just go and get a free place than make a reservation. It would all work out. ”Awesome! You really did your research,” Zeal complimented. If he could smile any wider he would have but his face would probably break that way. Instead Connor too focused on the waiter to get their table. It was all starting to be real now. An actual fancy date in a restaurant approaching closer with every step they took. The reservations were fine and they got a table next to a perfect escape opportunity if all went to shit. With a nod to the waiter he sat down. It felt so off to actually do this with Zeal. Making him bounce his leg under the table with the nerves and how off-putting it all was. At least he had learned years ago how to pretend he was having a good time fitting between fancy Russian people. This couldn’t be that much harder. Oh great, now he was forced to do reading. Stupid menus. With a soft sigh he grabbed his menu to glance at the options, though he had already checked what all was available. ”So did you try any food here before?” Zeal asked. Pulling his attention away from the menu card. Confirming the fairly obvious answer with a nod and a ‘hm’. ”What do you like?” he went on with a more logical question. Connor shrugged. ”I like most of it.” Hard to pick a favourite and hard to really be interested after three years of the same menu. ”The trick is to always go for the third most expensive thing. That’s the stuff that’s good but not overrated,” he grinned slightly. Russian restaurant wisdom.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 8:33 pm

As they approached the restaurant, Zeal asked Connor if he had made any reservations. Inndyr might be a small town, but it could still be busy – especially because this was the only fancy place to go to in the area. He was about to get anxious when Connor shook his head, but then Connor explained the situation and it became very clear that Connor had done his research. Zeal was taken back a bit by the effort his boyfriend had done and couldn’t do anything but compliment him for it. Zeal then took the lead and asked the waiter if they had a table available for two. They then were escorted to their table next to the window. As they sat down Zeal realized how misplaced he felt. He couldn’t help but look around a bit. He felt extremely underdressed. It felt as if he had taken a few steps back into the past where he had to pretend to be good and normal. It ached him, but he didn’t dare to tell Connor. The boy had done so much effort for him, the least he could do was to enjoy it. Besides, it had really just been a few seconds; maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after a little while. He decided to focus on the menu. He asked the boy what he preferred, assuming that Connor had dinner here often enough – as most peculiars would have. Connor shrugged. ”I like most of it,” he answered. Zeal hummed softly. He couldn’t blame him. It was difficult to find anything new or entertaining when you’ve been in a loop for so long. ”The trick is to always go for the third most expensive thing. That’s the stuff that’s good but not overrated.” Zeal looked up and raised an eyebrow. ”Really?” he replied a bit amused. He looked back at the menu, studying the prices. ”Well in that case I should get the...” His eyes wandered through the prices, skimming for the third most expensive dish. ”Butter lemon scallops,” he said. He wasn’t the biggest fan of shellfish, but how bad could it really be. He closed the menu and looked back at Connor. ”What are you getting?”
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 8:56 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Getting into the restaurant was one thing, sitting down to enjoy it was another. If the date didn’t make Zeal this happy Connor would have jumped out off that window right there and then. It felt too fancy and too controlled and too being forced to pretend everything was fine while it really was not. The only thing making it bearable was his boyfriend’s company. The reason he sat it out and suffered through it with a grin. At least the menu made for a temporary distraction until Zeal pulled his attention back. Might as well share the one thing he picked up from having to eat somehow without being able to read any stupid American menu cards. ”Really?” Zeal replied. Connor grinned at him. ”It usually works.” Sometimes it could even be fun to get something unexpected, other times not so much. Snails did not make for good people food. ”Well in that case I should get the…” Expectantly Connor kept looking at him. It was easier to focus on how hot Zeal looked in the soft restaurant light than on the people that he could swear were looking at them. ”Butter lemon scallops,” he finally said. ”Sounds good?” It had been long enough since he had been here and he truly couldn’t remember. ”What are you getting?” he asked the expected question. Again Connor shrugged. He really was bad at this whole restaurant thing, god. ”Plaice Fillet.” Sounded fancy right. Putting his menu down too it was now just a question of waiting. Good thing he absolutely despised waiting. ”So uh…” Connor looked up at Zeal. ”Now what?”
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 9:14 pm

What to get from the menu was a bit of a hard task. Both of them had probably had dinner here multiple times and it was easy to get bored by the food if you’ve had it so many times. Connor’s reasoning of the third most expensive dish intrigued him. ”It usually works.” Good enough for him. He didn’t know what to pick anyways. So he followed Connor’s instructions and ended up with the scallops. He wasn’t a fan of shellfish, but how bad could it really be? ”Sounds good?” Connor replied. Zeal shrugged and smirked a bit. He’d see how good it would taste. He returned the question and it seemed like Connor had made his choice. ”Plaice Fillet.” Zeal nodded. ”Sounds tasty.” He couldn’t remember if he had it before, but it was probably good enough – noticing the standards of the restaurant. He couldn’t help but look at the other customers quickly while Connor closed his menu. The other customers didn’t look at them, but it surely felt like it. He didn’t feel comfortable. It felt like he had landed in a whole new universe where he was the odd one out, no matter what. ”So uh…” Zeal looked back at Connor. ”Now what?” he asked. Zeal chuckled softly. ”Now we enjoy our date,” he said while reaching for Connor’s hand on the table and softly holding it. This was normal right? This was what normal people did? He couldn’t help but wonder and feel really uneasy and uncomfortable. He didn’t want to hold hands. He wanted to kiss the boy, French kiss to be exactly. He wanted to fight against that anxiety of having to fit in and to be part of the system. Yet he didn’t. He didn’t want to ruin the date he wanted so badly. He was almost glad when the waiter arrived, only to clumsily order their food and a bottle of wine that they could share. When the waiter turned around Zeal couldn’t help but sigh softly because of the tension he felt. He glanced back at Connor. ”How are you feeling?” he asked, hoping that the boy would at least enjoy the evening.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Connor was going to survive this, he had no other choice. He was even going to enjoy it because damnit, he was having a date with his boyfriend, he really should be enjoying it. If he ignored all the out of place feelings it wasn’t that bad. A choice in food was made and menus were put aside again. ”Sounds tasty,” Zeal commented. Connor really hoped it was. That left the question of what to do now while they waited. ”Now we enjoy our date,” the other replied. Easier said than done. Still Connor smiled at him, turning his hand so they could hold hands on top of the table. At least everyone in this restaurant could see Zeal was his boyfriend. All his. Just to be sure he shot a man who possibly could have glanced in their direction for over a second a glare before focusing on his wonderful boyfriend again. Soon enough their orders were taken, giving a small distraction for the time being. Because it was hard enough to resist the urge to just do what they were used to and liked and instead force himself to fit in with the others. ”How are you feeling?” Zeal asked. Quickly Connor gave him a smile. ”I’m fine,” he responded, hesitancy in his voice that he couldn’t hold back. ”It’s been a while since doing… something like this,” he quickly explained further. He didn’t want Zeal thinking he wasn’t enjoying this. He definitely was still enjoying the other’s company, just not the tension. ”What about you?” he asked back. Secretly praying the guy would just say he hated it and they could have a good make out session on the table as he watched Zeal’s lips.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 10:30 pm

Zeal knew how to act in a fancy restaurant. He had been on dates with Loras of course, al though back then it went a bit easier. Everything back then was a lie, a façade he held up, so lying about he was enjoying a date was just as easy. It seemed that he had faked it so well that he believed that he actually enjoyed it, only to find out now that that wasn’t the case. But now it was too late. They were sitting here in a restaurant, for which Connor had done a lot of effort, so Zeal better enjoy it. After ordering their food, and feeling really stressed about that small interaction, he glanced back at Connor, asking him how he was doing. Perhaps it was too much for Connor and they could leave this hellhole. Connor gave him a smile. ”I’m fine,” Connor replied. The hesitance didn’t go unnoticed. ”It’s been a while since doing… something like this,” Connor explained. Zeal nodded. ”Understandable,” he replied. ”What about you?” Connor returned the question. Zeal immediately smiled, not wanting to let Connor think he didn’t enjoy the other’s company. ”I’m doing alright,” he answered. Once again, he looked around a bit. ”This place is really fancy though,” he carefully said. He looked back at Connor, trying to see what his response was. ”I never realized how fancy it was. I feel a bit out of place,” he then confessed. He still smiled, not wanting to let down Connor, but he did want to be honest with. ”But I’m sure I’ll get used to it eventually,” he therefore added.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time Empty

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 3Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [mc] Orgasm? No, ourgasm
» Time to kill some time.
» Time to think.
» Time to get a tan.
» There's a first time for everything

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum