Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Birdpl11

Deel

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
AuteurBericht
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptywo jul 08, 2020 8:56 pm

Ourgasm but for real this time
claimed by connor back off smh
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

The puns were never really appreciated, but now it gave him a good excuse to punish Connor and it seemed like it gave Connor a good excuse to make them. Zeal knew that the boy was playing him, but he didn’t mind. The rust of power and lost made him blind for any reasonable sense as he merciless shocked the arms of his lovers, making them close to useless. He held the wrists above Connor’s head, as if paralyzing them wasn’t enough yet. A slightly insane smirk laid around Zeal’s lips as he commented that it surely brought back memories. Their first meeting had almost been the same. Back then they had been laying in the damp grass, now in a luxurious restaurant with plenty of eyes watching. Good. He wanted them to witness the great sex they were about to have. It was too bad none of them would remember any of it in the morning. ”Plenty,” Connor responded with a grin. It was all that Zeal needed to keep going. He didn’t want to take things slow. There were no nice words, no sweet glances, no sweet touches. He only gave Connor one last look before entering him with yet another shock. The moan he heard was enough to make him snicker softly. The feeling of absolute power, together with his powers and arousal was amazing. It made him feel out of this world, as if he was on a very good trip. ”F-fuck Zeal.” Hearing his name was enough to give the boy another shock. He glared down at Connor, his eyes glowing bright yellow as the insanity only grew. Another deep thrust was added before he quickly placed his free hand around Connor’s neck, chocking the boy as well. The electricity leaving its mark on his neck. The sight was enough to add another deep thrust. It was almost impossible to hold himself back, but he knew he doesn’t want this to end too quickly.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptydo jul 09, 2020 2:29 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead

Any bit of power that he possibly had got taken away with a shock through his arms, leaving them useless and leaving him at Zeal’s mercy, for the most part. Teleporting was still a thing, but it was the last thing on Connor’s mind. All he could focus on was the slightly insane smirk, the comment, and the memories it brought back. A lot had happened since and maybe it was all worth it for leading up to this point. Now that Zeal was taking control in front of all these eyes and Connor was giving it to him without a second thought. Anything for more shocks and for Zeal to quit the teasing and give in to the desire they both felt. There was nothing nice to it when the teasing finally stopped, but that only made it better. He wanted to be taken and used right in front of their audience. The combination of shock and the pleasure forced broken moans out of him. Hearing Zeal snicker above him only added to it all, having him groan out the guy’s name. Another shock was the reward he got, getting more appreciative gasps from him. There was no mercy to any of the movements, it was perfect. It was exactly what he wanted right now, to show his dedication to Zeal in this way too. A hand was placed around his neck to choke the air out of him and his eyes shot open with a full lust-blown look. Connor's breathing sped up for the air he wasn’t getting and another deep thrust had him shut his eyes again. He could still feel the looks of the people burning into this skin. Perfect, they could all watch him come apart under Zeal. ”More,” he managed to choke out between cut off breaths. The word had nothing commanding to it, only pleading.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptydo jul 09, 2020 8:51 pm

I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

It was clear that the pain of his power was only received as pleasure by the boy beneath him. In any other given scenario Zeal might’ve been hesitant about using his powers to such a high voltage – knowing damn well how much it could hurt, but the setting and clear lust in Connor’s eyes was enough to rule out any hesitation. He couldn’t stop himself anymore even if he did want to. The judgmental eyes that stared at them but were unable to look away, only added more to the electricity between them. Another thrust was adding, and another shock followed soon. It wasn’t enough. More was needed. He wrapped his fingers around Connor’s throat. His electricity still wrapped around his fingers as well, leaving marks and slight shocks while unabashedly chocking the boy. ”More,” Connor said, choking and all. It was an unnecessary demand. Zeal only smirked wider, his hips moving backwards to thrust again, but then a shadow fell upon them. Zeal looked up as he noticed the waiter. The man glared at them in shock and anger. It seemed like he was the only one daring enough to step up against them. ”Please stop this and get of the restaurant,” the waiter said, clearly holding back his anger and trying his best not to upset Zeal. But it was too late for that. Zeal didn’t care for the waiter, nor his words. Normally it would’ve brought him back to his senses, back to reality. It would’ve made him realize that this was ‘wrong’ and that they couldn’t do this. But not tonight. He didn’t even hesitate when placing his other hand on the chest of the waiter, beaming him with a shock of 240 volt, killing him instantly. It didn’t register that he had just killed someone. It felt nature. Like killing a fly. He looked back at Connor and not wanting to waste another moment he started to thrust hard and fast while still choking and shocking the boy.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptydo jul 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Thrusts and shocks took any thought he could possibly have away. There was no real need to think about things anyway. Only about the exchange of power with the painful shocks and everyone who got to witness it. Finger got wrapped around his throat to choke the air out of him along with the thrusts and the electricity that left its mark with the light shocks. His eyes opened again at the slight hesitation in the next thrust, confused to what was stopping them right now. It had become pretty clear that nothing was going to end what they were doing. Glancing up Connor saw the waiter too, though his vision was slightly vague thanks to a lack of air and the constant pain of the shocks. Clearly the waiter was as disgusted as the rest of the people forced to watch, but the rest of them had the sense not to interrupt. ”Please stop this and get of the restaurant,” he even dared to speak. Gladly Connor would have murdered him if he was in any position to do so. Soon enough it became clear that he didn’t need to. All it took was one shock, one quick flash of high voltage electricity before his body dropped to the floor. Dead. Eyes filled with amazement Connor looked up at Zeal, not even sure if the other realised what he had done. It made the whole situation even hotter, which he hadn’t even thought to be possible. Another thrust removed all those thoughts again, just had him gasp out as he looked at Zeal with that same amazement. It was as if nothing had happened, while the panicked screaming of the people around them clearly was stating otherwise. The noise was all too easy to ignore with his desperation for air and the constant amazing pain.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptyvr jul 10, 2020 5:33 pm

ourgasm but for real this time

Normally he would have the sense to think that it might’ve been better to stop. They were traumatizing quite a few people right now and he felt like he shouldn’t enjoy hurting Connor as much as he did. But any normal reasoning was thrown out of the window. Besides, it was clear that Connor was enjoying the painful electric shocks. Normally Zeal would’ve just been a bit hesitant. But the insanity in his eyes was enough to tell that he wasn’t the ‘good’ Zeal anymore and he didn’t do anything pull himself away from his psychotic state. In fact, when a waiter dared to interrupt them and told them to leave the restaurant, Zeal didn’t think twice before placing his hand against the waiter’s chest and killing him in an instance. As if nothing had happened, he turned back to Connor who looked at him with amazement in his eyes. Zeal didn’t know why, but it motivated him and so he started thrusting again. The chaos on the background, filled with screaming, dish falling and doors slamming, was enough to motivate Zeal even more. He wasn’t going to stop now. His thrust kept going, deep and hard, keeping up a high pace as he felt he was already nearing his climax. It was clear that the setting and the addition of his power had made him very aroused as well. With every thrust a shock was added and with every thrust he kept chocking the boy, only allowing him brief moments to gasp for air – but never for too long. The sight of the helpless boy beneath him, enjoying the painful shocks, was enough to make Zeal cum. With on deep thrust he finished inside him, not even bothering to ask if he’d mind or not. That’d be a mood killer anyway. He slowly removed his hand from Connor’s neck, noticing the marks he had left. The shocking stopped as well as he slowly withdrew himself. His senses were slowly coming back, but he was too tired to realize what just had happened. Instead he leaned to the boy once more to kiss him gently this time.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 4:21 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Connor hadn’t expected to be interrupted at this point, everyone seemed frozen to their seats. Annoyed enough by the waitress but not having the means to kill him right now he glared up the man. Trying to figure out how he was going to get rid of his whining turned out to be unneeded. With one quick shock the waiter dropped to the ground. With that the problem seemed solved and the show went on. All Connor could do was stare up at Zeal with amazement, seeing the psychotic look in his eyes. The thrusting picked up again while chaos slowly started to unfold in the background. People seemed to realise this was serious now, scrambling for the exit. It only added to the thrill as chairs scraped over the floor and screaming could be heard. The fast pace kept going, showing neither of them had much control over their actions anymore, it was all driven by pure lust. His air was minimal, only getting brief moments to inhale before it eventually got choked out of him again, leaving him helpless. The pain had him squirm with tears at the edges of his eyes and yet he still wasn’t complaining, all he wanted was more. A few more deep thrusts was all it took for Zeal to finish buried deep inside, which easily sent him over the edge too with how rough the entire action was. Leaving him to lie there with his eyes half closed as he gasped for air once the hand around his neck was removed. Everything seemed amazing at the moment with the last waves of pleasure crashing through him and the high sensitivity of it all. Shakily he grinned up at Zeal. Walking was definitely going to suck, if he even could. His throat hurt and the many shocks had his heart beat fast and his body weak. A gentle kiss was placed on his lips, one he couldn’t help but smile against in contrast to their current situation. The restaurant had emptied out, leaving only them and a dead body. It was perfect like this, the best date he could wish for.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 4:10 pm

The waiter was a buzz killer, but not for long. Unabashedly he killed the waiter before laying his focus back on his very hot boyfriend. The thrusts continued, motivated by the sight beneath him. The moans came more frequently as he reached his climax. Het let out a final shock before his tensed-up body finally relaxed. He slowly let go of Connor, feeling a small bit of guilt looking at the marks he had left. He hoped Connor wouldn’t be mad at him the next day. He moved closer to lay a soft kiss on his lips. The two were obviously out of breath and uncapable to talk, though it was clear that Connor had a harder time catching his breath than Zeal. Zeal pulled up his shorts, putting Connor’s back on as well. He kicked the corpse away, moving closer to Connor so he could lift up his boyfriend in his arms. He wouldn’t let him walk. With a soft smile the intentions were made clear and they got teleported back to their room. Zeal softly laid Connor down on the bed, but then noticed the two ducks sitting on their bed. He looked up surprised as he saw the bows tied around their neck. ”Did you do this?” he asked Connor while softly picking up one of the ducks. It was very adorable.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

The idea of having a romantic date was clearly long gone, but this was way better. With a final thrust and a shock Zeal came, which made him climax right after until he ended up laying back to gasp for air that he could finally get again, not willing to move yet. Instead he watched Zeal pull up his shorts again before his own were pulled up too. Good, because moving still seemed like way too much effort. The dead body was kicked aside as if it was nothing. Neither was willing to pay attention to it, even if Connor still felt a certain rush of excitement at the idea of Zeal murdering again. It wasn’t something to be mentioned right now. With a groan he got lifted up, quickly wrapping his arms around Zeal. Probably the most romantic action for the night. From there it was clear that they had no reason to stick around in the deserted restaurant and he teleported the two of them back the second he had his thoughts reasonably put together again. With a sigh he laid back on the bed. Tomorrow his body was definitely going to regret this, but at least his mind wasn’t going to. He put his arms under his head so he could grin up at Zeal, ready to mention how amazing it had been when the other spoke already as he picked up one of the ducks. ”Did you do this?” he asked. Connor’s smile grew even wider. Finally his effort with the little bows was appreciated. ”Yes!” he confirmed happily. ”I even let them pick which ones they wanted to wear,”  he went on, pulling the other duck to his chest to softly pet over his feathers. It was a nice contrast to the pain he was still feeling from all the roughness.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 4:41 pm

No more words were needed to address that this was in fact the best date ever. Zeal didn’t feel the need to linger around. The restaurant was empty. Only they were left with a corps to the side. It was the perfect way to end things. A small kiss was given, before he put their shorts back on and lifted Connor up from the table. The rest of their clothes could be forgotten. They could just steal more if needed. Zeal didn’t realize yet how he was thinking. Right now, it just seemed right, and he didn’t even wonder if it was wrong. He was too high of the recent climax and adrenaline to even begin thinking straight. Connor teleported them back and Zeal put the boy down on their bed. He deserved his rest. Zeal would take care of him today and tomorrow. He wanted to talk to him, thank him for the nice evening, but then he noticed the ducks. Around their necks were bows tied. Surprised he asked Connor if he did this. He picked up one of the ducks and stared at the bow, before holding the duck in his arm and patting it softly. ”Yes!” Connor confirmed happily. Zeal’s smile grew wider. ”I even let them pick which ones they wanted to wear,” Connor continued, pulling the other duck to his chest. Zeal looked down at the duck he was holding, staring at the bow it was wearing. ”That’s really adorable,” he said before looking back at Connor. ”Thank you,” he said with a genuine smile, before leaning once again closer to the boy and kissing him softly. He pulled back a bit to add to his words. ”I really enjoyed tonight. I know it didn’t go as planned, but I enjoyed this way more. I’m really happy I can be myself around you and that we enjoy the same crazy stuff,” he added with a soft smile. ”I’m happy with you Connor.” Another kiss was added, before het pulled back again, this time to put the duck down. He laid himself down next to Connor and laid the sheets over them. ”Let’s get some rest. You deserve it,” he proposed with a small grins.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

As soon as he could Connor teleported them back to their room. He didn’t mind their clothes being left behind either, not wanting to stick around in the restaurant for too long now they had nothing left to do there. His other vague plans he had made for if the dinner actually went right were long forgotten too. They could always do more romantic stuff like watch stars, and then probably have sex under the stars, some other time. He was put down on the bed and the ducks were finally noticed. It had been a painstaking enough process to get them to pick out the bows without trying to eat them. All worth it now because they looked adorable as he pulled a duck to his chest to give it pets. ”That’s really adorable,” Zeal spoke, making pride well up in his chest. It really was the cutest thing. Connor happily met the kiss for a second. Once Zeal pulled back he focused on his duck again, giving him soft scritches under the feathers. The exhaustion was starting to catch up to him slowly. ”I really enjoyed tonight. I know it didn’t go as planned, but I enjoyed this way more. I’m really happy I can be myself around you and that we enjoy the same crazy stuff,” Zeal added. Not according to plan but better seemed to be the best summary for the date. ”It was way more fun than expected,” he admitted. The idea of a romantic date had been too nerve-racking to even get a chance to enjoy it. ”I’m happy with you Connor,” Zeal added with another kiss. The duck in his arms was put down and Connor put his own duck aside too so he could wrap an arm around Zeal, pressing himself close to him under the comfort of the sheets, his bodies protests were ignored. That pain could be dealt with in the morning. ”Let’s get some rest. You deserve it,” Zeal proposed. With a small smile Connor nodded, closing his eyes already. ”Night,” he mumbled quietly.
zeals property back off
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 3 Empty

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [mc] Orgasm? No, ourgasm
» Time to kill some time.
» Time to think.
» Time to get a tan.
» There's a first time for everything

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum