Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Birdpl11

Deel

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 10:47 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead

See, he was still doing good. They were having a conversation through very forced smiles on his part. Connor couldn’t even help the bad feeling, the guilt, of not enjoying this as much as he should. Another example of how he failed as a boyfriend. Like everything was still fine he replied to Zeal’s question how he was doing. Maybe if he pretended hard enough then it would be fine. Fake it until you make it. Once they got through this there would be more fun things, the day wasn’t over yet. ”Understandable,” Zeal replied with a nod. At least the guy slightly understood how out of place this was for him. Soon he returned the question so the focus wasn’t on his mood for too long. ”I’m doing alright,” he answered. That was at least something positive. Connor nodded softly as he glanced around the place again too. Their food really needed to hurry up. ”This place is really fancy though,” Zeal went on. His attention was pulled back to his boyfriend. ”It really is,” he admitted with a soft sigh. At least they shared that sentiment. ”I never realised how fancy it was. I feel a bit out of place,” Zeal went on. Connor could barely suppress the sigh of relief at that. At least he wasn’t the only one who felt uncomfortable with all these fancy people around. ”But I’m sure I’ll get used to it eventually,” he added. Hopefully. ”It’s kind of unsettling,” he admitted too. It was just the best that Inndyr had to offer. It was hard to keep up the act for much longer. There was only so much fake smiling that he could put up. At least he could make it more entertaining for himself as he put his foot between Zeal’s legs under the table. Making sure to keep looking innocent.
zeals property back off
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 11:05 pm

ourgasm but for real this time
claimed by connor back off smh
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

He asked Connor how he was doing in the hope that the boy wouldn’t feel at ease either and that they could just leave this place, but it became clear that Connor was alright with the setting and that he just needed time to adjust. Something in which Zeal could agree. He answered the question truthfully. Carefully he confessed that the place was really fancy and that he therefore felt a bit out of place. He glanced at Connor, noticing a vague expression of relieve. It seemed like Connor felt the same way – or he was happy with Zeal finding the place fancy. It was hard to guess. So he added that he would be able to be used to it, it just needed a bit of time. ”It’s kind of unsettling,” Connor then admitted. Zeal glanced at him a bit surprised, but then smiled. He felt relieved that he wasn’t the only one having trouble with the fancy setting. ”We’ll see how it goes,” Zeal reassured him. If they both didn’t feel comfortable or still fell out of place after a while they could decide to leave. Zeal averted his gaze to the kitchen to see if their food was yet to arrive when he felt a small pressure on his crotch. He looked back at Connor, who looked at him as innocent as ever. Part of him knew that this wasn’t appropriate for a restaurant, especially as fancy as this one, but another part found this way too arousing which immediately showed in him growing slowly hard. ”That’s not very dinner-date like,” he softly said, even though his smirk revealed that he didn’t mind at all. The fact that they were in a public area only made the whole situation ten times better. Zeal looked up when the waiter returned with their food and a bottle of wine. He thanked the waiter, before looking back at Connor. Now they really had to focus back on their initial goal -which wasn’t sex for once. He lowered his hands and placed it on Connor’s foot. Again he let out a small shock to make sure that the boy would pull back his foot so they could enjoy their disgusting looking food.
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 11:18 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

It seemed like Zeal was doing better than he was under the fanciness of it all. Even if he expressed how it was kind of fancy he also mentioned just needing time to adjust. Connor wasn’t sure if he’d ever get used to it, but he had no option but to try. ”We’ll see how it goes,” the other spoke, seeming relieved that they shared that opinion. The only thing he could do while waiting for food was to create his own entertainment. Using the moment of Zeal looking away to put his foot on his crotch, pressing it doen softly. Meeting his gaze with an innocent smile, as if he wasn’t purposefully trying to turn the guy on in a room filled with people. ”That’s not very dinner-date like.” It certainly was not. The smirk was clear enough as Connor smirked back, pressing his foot down just a bite more now it was clear Zeal didn’t mind. ”Not very, no,” he admitted with a sly look. It was what kept his mind sane at the moment. ”What will you do about it?” he teased. Sadly the waiter returning ruined that. Maybe the wine could be what saved the rest of this night. With a sigh he looked at the food. It looked fine, better than Russian crap, but that was about the best he could say for it. Besides- An electric shock cut any thoughts short. Oh fuck. His eyes shot up at Zeal after the very involuntary moan that got pulled out of him. At most he had expected for the other to shove his foot away, not shock him. That was the definition of unfair. ”Zeal,” Connor hissed in his direction.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 11:30 pm

I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

He felt relieved to know that he wasn’t the only one feeling out of place, but it wasn’t enough to cancel the whole situation. He was willing to give it a try, knowing that he was the one that came up with the idea. The last he could do was at least try to enjoy himself or to get used to it. He decided that they would try it a bit longer and if they both didn’t feel comfortable in a bit then they could still leave. He bit his lower lip as he felt a soft touch on his crotch. It didn’t take long for him to know that Connor was the one teasing him – once again. With a smirk he told the boy that it wasn’t very dinner-date like, al though it was very clear that he didn’t mind either. He held back a soft moan as the boy pressed a bit harder. Of course, he had to tease more. ”Not very, no,” Connor said. It seemed like that wasn’t enough for Connor to stop, it probably only encouraged him more. And honestly, Zeal didn’t want it to stop either. It was entertaining and distraction from the stress and anxiety he felt from this place. ”What will you do about it?” Connor asked. Zeal cocked his head to the side and smirked. He was about to lift his foot up when the waiter arrived. He was quickly reminded that they were still in a restaurant and he tried to play the part again. The food was served, and Zeal thanked the waiter, before returning his attention to Connor. He decided to lower his hand and give the boy a shock to make sure that he would subtract his foot. What he didn’t expect was Connor to moan in response. Zeal’s eyes widen as he realized what had just happen. ”Zeal,” Connor hissed at him. Zeal still stared at him a bit surprised. He never thought his electricity would turn the boy on, but it was very clear that Connor hadn’t moan on purpose. Zeal quickly glanced at the other customers that were no, for sure, looking their direction. He looked back at Connor. A part of him wanted to apologize, wanted to eat his foot and act as if nothing happened, but another part... A smirk appeared around his lips as he now let out another shock with the hand he was holding Connor’s hand with.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyzo jul 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Unable to handle to stress of being fancy this easily Connor just had to create his own entertainment, pressing his food against Zeal’s crotch at just the right opportunity. Earning him a smirk and a remark about how it wasn’t very dinner-date like. It was very like them though and a good way to distract slightly. Until the waiter had to ruin that by returning with their food. Through all the nerves Connor couldn’t even bring himself to be that hungry. Still he played the part of being polite by thanking the waiter before focusing on Zeal again. The plan was to press his foot down just a bit more, not to get shocked and moan. Too late for that now. With wide eyes he looked at Zeal, hissing out his name. He didn’t even have to look around to know the eyes of the other costumers were trained on him. The moan had been audible enough for that. Even now he could feel the specific warmth in his stomach of being turned on and in his crotch too for that matter. It was fine. They could play it off cool and eat their food. All he had to do was pull his foot back and- he was going to kill Zeal. Another unplanned moan got pulled out of him with the second shock going through his hand. This time had him shifting uncomfortably on his chair as he looked at Zeal with wide eyes. Now people were turning around to look and for some reason that just made his arousal worse. ”Zeal,” he repeated anyway, now between clenched teeth because he really didn’t need to moan a third time. It was bad enough as it was.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 12:01 am

ourgams but for real this time

Zeal knew he should’ve pushed the foot away once he had felt it on his crotch, but he couldn’t help but like it. It was entertainment, arousing and a distraction from the stress he felt for the need to fit in. Still, after they got their food, he decided to let Connor know that he should lower his foot. The response he got wasn’t one he expected. He looked surprised at the boy that had just moaned and was now hissing out his name. It was clear that everyone had heard it and that all eyes were on them. A part of him wanted to act like nothing happened, and another part, a part which was way more prominent, wanted to keep going. Now that he knew that his electricity could do way more than hurt; why would he even stop? Another shock was given, and another moan was heard. And not only that, Connor squirmed in his chair, making Zeal grins and only getting more turned out. The sight was arousing enough. ”Zeal,” Connor said again, al though he didn’t seem to mind the staring eyes either. Zeal smirked teasingly, not even thinking about stopping. Instead he lifted his foot, placed it on top of Connor’s crotch -just like he had- and pressed a shock right onto his crotch. Who cared for a dinner date when you could have sex in a restaurant? That would be the perfect date. As soon as Zeal realized that he didn’t want the normal date, that he didn’t want the stuff in movies, but that he wanted their own crazy psycho kind of love, he flung himself over the table – shoving the freshly cooked plates of dinner of the table and grabbing Connor by his collar to pull him closer for an intense kiss.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 12:19 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Great, he was moaning in front of a whole restaurant. There went any pretense of being fancy as well as his reputation. At least everybody except them would forget about this tomorrow as the exact same day repeated. They would all go to the exact same restaurant, but without the two of them being a distraction because Zeal felt the need to shock him. All eyes were pointed in their direction now. A second shock cleared any possibility of passing it off like it was nothing. It was way too hot to watch Zeal’s grin over his discomfort. Connor was so fucked. His own foot pressed down again too, but it was nothing compared to what his boyfriend was doing to him in front of a full room. The teasing smirk promised enough as he gave Zeal a not very convincing glare with all the arousal he was feeling. A foot was placed on his crotch, something he could deal with, a shock went through the foot right onto his crotch, something that had him gasp out for air in a choked up moan. Even the people that had tried to ignore them were looking now and Connor loved it. A second later he was pulled in by the collar for an intense kiss. His hands flew up, knocking the bottle of wine off the table, to grab onto Zeal’s shirt. This was so much better than the pretend stuff. It was exactly what he needed right now as everyone got to watch him deepen the kiss. The kind of birthday date that Zeal really deserved. Connor moved so he was sitting in front of Zeal on the table and could continue the kiss like that.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 12:33 am

ourgams but for real this time

The gaze of many people was fixated on them and they both didn’t seem to mind. They both seemed to know it wasn’t appropriate, but they also both didn’t want to play along with these stupid rules anymore. His new discovery was too fun to just let it slip by and soon enough he was releasing another shock, making Connor squirm in his chair. The sight was beautiful enough to discard any reasonable thinking. He felt how Connor tried to fight back by pressing a bit harder onto Zeal’s crotch, but Zeal had found yet another way to get to Connor and placed his foot on Connor’s crotch as well. Another shock later and a moan filled the room yet again. Zeal bite his lip as he felt his arousal grow. He couldn’t let this go. Sitting in a restaurant filled with people, who were all looking at them, with a moaning Connor: it was too much to just ignore. And so he gave in to his desires and flung himself over the table. The freshly cooked dinner was discarded, and he pulled Connor closer to kiss him intensely. Connor seemed to give into his temptations as well as the boy pushed away the bottle of wine and placed himself in front of Zeal so that they could deepen the kiss. As the two were sitting on top of the table it was sure to make for a great show for the rest of the customers and who was Zeal to stop? It only made him harder. He swiftly separated his lips from Connor’s to quickly pull off his shirt, immediately grabbing Connor with the same intention. He glared at the boy with pure lust in his eyes. ”Let’s give them a hell of a show,” he said with a grin, clearly very enthusiastic about his new plan – a way better date.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 12:49 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

It was clear where they were going at this point and it was not in the proper direction, it was in the direction that was way more fun. Zeal was clearly abusing his new discovery and Connor didn’t even mind. In fact, he loved having the moans forced out of him in the middle of the restaurant, making him squirm but by no means pull away. A third shock was sent right through his crotch, getting another moan from him that he just couldn’t bite back. The food was already forgotten about while their surroundings were very much still noticeable. That was the whole thing that made it even better. Zeal pulled him into a kiss that he was happy to meet and deepen. Wine was shoved aside too so he could sit on the table. Might as well put up a show now they were doing this anyway. Most other people were too shocked to even considering leaving yet, leaving them no choice but to watch. A quick break in the kissing was needed so Zeal could pull off his shirt. His own shirt was grabbed too and he quickly lifted his arms so it could be pulled off too. He met the look of pure lust with an excited grin. ”Let’s give them a hell of a show,” Zeal spoke. Something he could only agree with. This was the best date ever. ”Yessir,” he smirked back. Not wanting to wait any longer Connor pulled the guy closer again for another kiss. Leaning back on the now empty table. After all the show must go on.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 10:21 am

He wasn’t a big fan of pretending and his new discovery was enough to discard any thoughts of attempting to try to fit in. He knew that his electricity could be used in a sensual way, he had used it on Connor before after all, yet he never thought that it would have this effect especially as he didn’t intent it as a sensual way but in a way that would hurt. So the conclusion was quickly drawn that the painful electric shocks were enough to make Connor moan. The new rush of power that Zeal felt was enough to make him horny as well. He couldn’t just focus back on their dinner and pretend as if nothing happened. No, the eyes that were fixated on them, the recently discovered kink and the fact that they were both getting pretty hard, was enough for Zeal to fling himself over the table and to pull Connor in for a kiss. Connor placed himself in front of him on the table, deepening the kiss. Zeal was aware of the many eyes on him, but that didn’t stop him from taking of his shirt and quickly grabbing Connor’s. The boy seemed to enjoy this performance as well as he voluntarily held up his arms so Zeal could pull of his shirt as well. With lust in his eyes he told the boy that they should give their shocked audience a hell of a show. ”Yessir,” Connor replied with a smirk, before pulling Zeal back in for a kiss. Zeal quickly answered the kiss, deepening it as he leaned over the boy so that they would lay down on the table. On top of the boy he couldn’t help but stop the kiss for a brief moment just to appreciate the sight a bit. He glared at the boy with a big grins as electricity started dance around his body. ”You really should’ve told me about this kink sooner,” Zeal mumbled while leaning back to Connor, this time placing his lips in Connor’s neck. The electricity wrapped itself around his lips and tongue, giving small shocks while biting and kissing the soft skin of Connor’s neck.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 1:40 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

The turn of events sure came as a shock. It was hard to control himself any longer now Zeal was blatantly abusing his new discovery. Connor honestly figured he would have known about it already, it wasn't like he was quiet about his kinks, but this was fine too. No longer caring for the dinner he ended up sitting on the table.  Their chance to act normal was long gone anyway and he didn't even want to. This was way more fun, way more like them. None of the pretentious shit that didn't fit at all. Under the many looks he let Zeal pull off his shirt. Good thing they both weren't shy about it. Connor was definitely enjoying the attention and the words the other spoke confirmed the same thing. Their audience deserved a show. Impatiently he kissed Zeal again the second their shirts were off, leaning back on the table. For a moment the kiss was paused again. All he could do was grin up at Zeal with pure lust as he laid back on the table. The electricity made his eyes light up with excitement. Clearly the other wasn't going to ignore his discovery. "You really should have told me about this kink sooner," he mumbled. Connor chuckled softly, broken off by a short appreciative noise as Zeal moved his lips to his neck. "I figured it was obvious," he replied as his hands went to Zeal's back so he could keep him close. "But apparently it's a shock," he couldn't help but add before all thoughts were lost with the soft shocks on his neck. All he could focus on were Zeal and the electricity that had him dig his fingers into his back.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptyma jul 06, 2020 4:37 pm

Sitting silently at a table, eating their food and pretending to enjoy themselves wasn’t something for them. They both had tried their best to like it, to enjoy the normal things a normal couple would enjoy, but they simply weren’t destined to be normal. The last triggers was the newly discovered shock kink. The response Zeal had gotten from the shocks he had given Connor was too good to just ignore or try to forget. He didn’t want to ignore it. He wanted to go all in and explore how far he could take this new kink. With that in mind he didn’t care for the fancy dinner anymore and only cared for Connor. It didn’t take long for the two to lay shirtless on top of the table. Their audience seemed shocked by the new development, but Connor and Zeal both didn’t care – no they enjoyed it. It motivated them. For a second Zeal paused the kiss to say that Connor should’ve told him sooner about his kink. It would’ve made so many sex sessions of them way more fun. The boy chuckled softly, but got cut short when Zeal placed his lips in Connor’s neck. He could never resist the urge to kiss him. "I figured it was obvious," Connor replied. Zeal hummed between the kisses, while he pressed his body closer to Connor’s. In the past it didn’t seem as if Connor had disliked it whenever Zeal had used his powers when having sex. Yet he had never thought it would’ve gone this far. Not that he was complaining. He enjoyed this way too much. "But apparently it's a shock." He immediately punished the boy for the bad pun by placing a hand on his crotch and giving the boy another painful shock. He glared up at the boy, giving a warning look, while his trail of shocks and kisses continued. Meanwhile he easily undid Connor’s pants and his hand teasingly slipped under the fabric, but still over Connor’s short, to softly stroke Connor’s crotch. The fact that he wanted it really bad, didn’t mean he wouldn’t tease.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptydi jul 07, 2020 1:14 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

In front of their entire audience, most still looking on in disgust, Connor let Zeal take off his shirt before their lips met again. Both being impatient he was soon leaning back, hearing the whispers go around the restaurant while soft shocks were sent through his neck with every kiss and bite. Making the sensation so much better than normal and leaving him unable to hold back moans. Connor didn’t care about being quiet either. Everyone got to hear how good of a time he was having now he wasn’t pretending to belong in the fancy atmosphere. It did teach that they should probably discuss their kinks sometime, because clearly there were a lot of discoveries left to make. For now they could explore this one without a care. His bad pun got rewarded with another painful shock right to the crotch. One that had him squirm and gasp out with pain and still somehow grow harder with arousal. Making him press against Zeal’s hand immediately again. The warning look just had him grin. He had to remember the effect puns had. ”What? Not feeling the spark?” he went on. If he got ‘punished’ it would only be better. His own hands moved to the front of Zeal’s pants at the same time his were undone. Yanking at the clothing impatiently, only groaning when he felt the teasing touch. Even now the teasing couldn’t be left out and he couldn’t even decide if he loved or hated it. Possibly both. At least he managed to unbutton Zeal’s pants while the teasing continued, making him writhe under the touch.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptywo jul 08, 2020 12:46 am

Once he had discovered the new kink, it was impossible to not immediately act upon it. He didn’t even try to stop himself. Shirtless and kissing they sat on the table, both enjoying the gasping and soft whispering of their baffled audience. The electricity was more than welcome. The only complaint was the fact that Connor hadn’t mention it before. The pun that the boy made upon that comment was immediately punished with a painful shock to the crotch. The gasping for air and moaning was only ever more so arousing. The adrenaline and rush of power made his lust only worse, wanting to hurt the boy even more – as long Connor showed that he enjoyed it as well. It was almost getting him crazy. It made the last bit of hesitance disappear. ”What? Not feeling the spark?” Oh he was playing him and Zeal wasn’t even complaining. He’d play along obediently, wanting to see the same response again. His hand quickly unbuttoned Connor’s pants. He felt how Connor undid his as well and that would be the last bit of control the boy would have. Zeal grabbed the Connor’s wrists, holding them tightly above them and letting out a rough shock through them, making them fueled with pain and rather useless. His face was close to Connor’s while his smirk was wide, filled with lust and a bit of craziness. ”Brings back memories, doesn’t it?” he said, alluding on their first memory as Zeal had paralyzed Connor’s hands the same way back then. His other hand quickly got rid of Connor’s short as well, taking off his own in the same eager manner. He glared at the boy but didn’t wait for approval as he entered him with another shock.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Emptywo jul 08, 2020 1:06 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Connor wasn’t even sure where his own boundaries ended, so far he wasn’t complaining about anything. Not the shocks nor the fact he was getting exposed in front of an entire restaurant. Both only added to the desire he was feeling as Zeal punished him for his pun, only teaching him he should make puns more often. It was something he had missed doing anyways. His pants got unbuttoned fast and he made sure to undo Zeal’s as well. Action just made slightly harder by the teasing until his wrists got grabbed, making his heart beat even faster in the best way possible. His hands got brought up and held there, already removing most control he had. A rough shock removed the last bit of it. It still had him moan out under the pain, even as it brought tears to the corners of his eyes. Maybe that was even the best part. Or maybe it was knowing that this kink was definitely going to be abused more often. Hell, maybe it was even the slightly crazy lustful look in Zeal’s eyes. It was hard to pick or even think straight at this point. All he could do was grin and respond in desperation to every little action while still being fully aware they were being watched. ”Brings back memories, doesn’t it?” Zeal spoke. He nodded, breathless and somehow even more turned on by that, if it was even possible. ”Plenty,” he responded with a grin. One of the better memories he had from that time. Finally shorts were undone. A look was the only warning he got before Zeal entered with the addition of another shock that had him choke out a moan. ”F-fuck Zeal.” The simultaneous pain and pleasure had him close his eyes and groan out. This was so much better than fitting in with the stupid restaurant.
zeals property back off
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time   [MC] Ourgasm but for real this time - Pagina 2 Empty

[MC] Ourgasm but for real this time
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [mc] Orgasm? No, ourgasm
» Time to kill some time.
» Time to think.
» Time to get a tan.
» There's a first time for everything

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum