Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Birdpl11

Deel

Treats your ducks will love

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead

Now the Mip struggle was over they had to keep focus on the game and not get derailed already, the railing could happen later. Even if it was more just talking the singing was still decent and adorable. Something Connor made sure Zeal was well aware of. Then again, somehow everything the other did was adorable. He couldn’t help but give a smug reply, which in return got him a teasing movement of hips, making him hum softly. It was way too tempting to just forget about the game and start a make-out session. The only thing stopping him was the next question being asked. As good as he could he answered the question, trying to decide what even counted as having a boyfriend. Ten seemed like a good number to settle on, only counting what he felt counted or at least semi-counted. Dating for drugs was still dating, in a way. Soon enough he returned the question, not wanting to stay on that subject for too long. Focusing on the past sucked anyway when the present was so much more fun. ”Truth,” Zeal answered. Clearly they had both learned that dares were very dangerous. The other sat up so Connor ended up sitting on his lap. Not a bad position either. He would have loved to wrap his arms around Zeal but he was still very much cuffed to the other, making that impossible. Instead he frowned as he thought up a question. Sure, he had one he had wondered about enough at late nights. Thing was, the possible answers had a high risk of getting him hurt and he really didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere. At the same time he could easily teleport away, he wasn’t truly restricted. ”Did you really want to kill me?” he mumbled. His gaze stayed focused on some point behind Zeal, really not wanting to meet his eyes. Great, he was regretting the question already without even getting an answer yet.
zeals property back off
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 08, 2020 3:15 pm

treats your ducks will love
claimed by connor back off smh
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

The temptation to forget about the game and just go over to sex was very strong, yet he could resist the urge. Knowing them it would end in sex no matter what, but he wanted to postpone it for a little while longer. The truth or dare game would allow him to ask certain questions or make Connor do stuff that he normally wouldn’t. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so he was going to savor it. However, he had asked his question so now it was up to Connor to think of a question. Zeal decided to sit up. The floor wasn’t really comfortable for a long time. He placed a diligent kiss in Connor’s neck while the boy was thinking of what to ask. Eventually it seemed like he had thought of something. He frowned slightly. Zeal looked him questioningly, awaiting the question. ”Did you really want to kill me?” Connor then mumbled. Zeal was taken back by that question. With slight confusion and surprised look, he glared at Connor. The boy was deliberately avoiding his gaze, which Zeal understood. It was a difficult question, referring to a difficult situation. He was sure that both of them rather forgot about it than talk about it, but now it became clear that Connor was still thinking about it and Zeal couldn’t blame him. It had been a murder attempt and that same murderous person was now Connor’s love interest. It was only normal to think about it and feel hesitant about the relationship because of it. A silence fell. He couldn’t answer it immediately – even though he wanted to. His first response was to yell ‘of course not!’, but that would’ve been a lie and they’d both know it. He had to be honest, didn’t matter how hard that was. Eventually Zeal nodded. ”I did,” Zeal answered softly. He could guess that that wasn’t the answer Connor was hoping for, but he had to be honest, even if it were to make their relationship harder to maintain or even impossible. ”I was scared,” he softly continued. It wasn’t an excuse, nothing could be the right excuse for having to murder someone, but it was the truth. ”I know that back then I was dating Azure and you and I weren’t really anything, but I still noticed that you were getting really close to me on an emotional level. I cared for you and I didn’t want that. I was afraid of getting hurt and of getting you closer to me,” Zeal explained. It was difficult to explain how he had felt, especially because he knew it wouldn’t justify anything. Yet he felt like Connor needed to hear it. ”Azure had never been as close as you were and it scared me. It encouraged me to hurt and to kill you, but I’m glad I failed.” His eyes glanced at the boy for a moment, before averting his gaze. ”After my failed attempt I realized why I did it and I knew I would only hurt myself more by proceeding it. So I tried to distance myself from you, trying to push those feelings away, but that didn’t work either.” That they were sitting in a room together, on each other’s lap and handcuffed said enough. He couldn’t stop his feelings no matter how hard he had tried. He glanced back at Connor. ”So yes, at that moment I did, but I knew it was wrong and that I actually didn’t want to,” he answered again with a soft sigh, hoping that Connor wouldn’t hate him entirely for it.
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 08, 2020 4:36 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
It was Connor’s turn to ask a question, a loaded one this time. It didn’t feel good to kill off the lighter atmosphere that they had, but he knew the chance of getting another moment to ask was small. He had to know the answer, while not even sure how he would react to any answer he got. It wasn’t like he hadn’t struggled with it; he had plenty while considering all the possible answers. It had been one of the reasons he tried to keep his distance and stay in that denial that was hopeless at this point. It had also been a good reason for him to spiral into more alcoholism and throw even more off his life away as he spent many a night awake just thinking about how fucked up it truly was. If he could he would have forgotten about it ages ago, that’d be so much easier, but he just couldn’t. There was still the scars and the memories that only alcohol and coke could really counter. The silence didn’t come by surprise. It was a heavy question with undoubtedly a heavy answer. ”I did,” the answer finally got confirmed. Connor had been expecting it and yet he felt a heavy feeling in is stomach. He stayed quiet, waiting for more than just that short confirmation. At least he didn’t move away yet, even if the urge was there. He had asked the question so he had to deal with the answer. ”I was scared,” Zeal went on. Connor still kept quiet. ”I know that back then I was dating Azure and you and I weren’t really anything, but I still noticed that you were getting really close to me on an emotional level. I cared for you and I didn’t want that. I was afraid of getting hurt and or getting you closer to me,” he explained. It didn’t make things okay, definitely not, but it was understandable. Knowing them and how messed up emotionally they were it made perfect sense. Connor couldn’t even say that he hadn’t though about the idea of killing Zeal off to make everything easier on himself.

”Azure had never been as close as you were and it scared me. It encouraged me to hurt and to kill you, but I’m glad I failed.” Connor kept his gaze trained on the point in the distance. The mix of sadness and bitterness he was feeling was hard to hide. Being fully aware that the intent was to kill and random coincidence was the only reason for failure hurt, he couldn’t deny that. At the same time he was appreciating the honesty that the other was at least giving. Not to mention how he somewhere wanted to die deep down anyways. ”After my failed attempt I realised why I did it and I knew I would only hurt myself more by proceeding it. So I tried to distance myself from you, trying to push those feelings away, but that didn’t work either.” Now he slowly nodded. At least that was something he could agree on, the distance thing definitely was not working out. ”So yes, at the moment I did, but I knew it was wrong and that I actually didn’t want to,” Zeal finished his answer. It was probably the best answer to the loaded question that was going to get. The intent had been there, but at least it came with the realisation that that wasn’t the way to deal with it. Connor softly sighed out, forcing all the stupid emotions away. ”At least I considered trying to kill you too,” he admitted. Surely that evened out the stakes. ”But it’s still a dick move.” Better to focus on staying casual than let the atmosphere go into depressive too much. ”And it’s good to know you cared for me,” he went on softly. Fucking simp.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptywo jul 08, 2020 9:50 pm

I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

It wasn’t the question he had anticipated. Apparently, they have crossed the line of fun questions and entered the realm of deep and emotional questions. It wasn’t easy to answer, even though Zeal knew the answer immediately. He knew the truth, but it was difficult to say, knowing that it could ruin everything they have worked on for so long. Still, he knew he couldn’t lie and he didn’t want to lie. He has had a full relationship where all he did was lie and he didn’t want that again. He wanted a relationship of honesty and truth. It was difficult, but he had to do it and so he gave his answer. While explaining his motivation and answer he glanced at Connor a few times to see his response. The bitterness and sadness didn’t go unnoticed, yet he also knew that responding to it or talking it right wasn’t the right move. He had to keep talking, tell Connor the truth and make sure that the boy understood Zeal’s feeling at the time. He had been an emotional mess. That didn’t excuse his awful behavior and murder attempt, but it did explain it a bit. A short silence fell. Quietly Zeal stared at Connor, awaiting the words that they couldn’t be together and that it would be better if Zeal were to leave the loop. He felt sadness upon him with those thoughts, even though it wasn’t more than justified and he probably wouldn’t even go against it either. Eventually Connor let out a sigh, grasping Zeal’s attention again. ”At least I considered trying to kill you too,” Connor then admitted. Zeal frowned slightly. Was he trying to even things out? Because considering and actually attempting were two different things. ”But it’s still a dick move,” Connor added. Zeal nodded. ”It wasn’t justified and never will be,” he responded. His action shouldn’t be forgiven and he hope that Connor had the sense to make that same decision. ”And it’s good to know you cared for me.” Zeal glared at him. ”I do,” he softly said. ”But that isn’t reason enough to do such a thing and I am deeply sorry for it. You shouldn’t forgive me, but I do want to apologize,” he went on. He appreciated that Connor tried to stay casual and nonchalant, but Zeal didn’t want such a heavy subject to just get discarded as if it’s nothing. ”And you have all the right to be mad at me and punch me in the face,” he added with a small smile.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptydo jul 09, 2020 2:08 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

The question was heavy, but he wanted to ask it, to use this one opportunity. Knowing that he’d just be thinking about it forever if he didn’t. It was better to just know the truth, no matter how heavy it was. It was why even though the truth hurt, a lot, Connor still appreciated the honest reply he got. It might not make things okay, but it explained things. It even showed how Zeal had cared, in a very fucked up way. The idea of distance was long gone, but maybe that wasn’t so bad. If he truly could ever forgive or forget it was another question. In the end it was just something that their relationship had survived, a very fucked up something. Besides, the idea wasn’t that insane to him. Killing Zeal had seemed way easier at times to get rid off all the conflicting feelings, he had just never gone for it. Didn’t make it any more fun to be threatened with his life, multiple times actually. The whole ‘pull out your organs’ bit was still very much imprinted in his mind. A nightmare or two had even addressed that part, real fun. ”It wasn’t justified and never will be,” Zeal responded. That much could be said for it. Even if Connor still very much thought it was partly his fault, he wasn’t going to mention that. He was going to make his simp comment instead. ”I do,” Zeal spoke softly. ”But that isn’t reason enough to do such a thing and I am deeply sorry for it. You shouldn’t forgive me, but I do want to apologise.” Connor nodded. ”I know,” he murmured. ”I don’t think I ever will,” he sighed out. That was just a part of it, something that couldn’t be turned back and couldn’t be ignored. ”And you have all the right to be mad at me and punch me in the face,” Zeal added. Connor snorted softly at that. ”Tempting,” he smiled softly. Glad to not dwell on the heaviness of it all for too long. Before he ended up having a mental breakdown anyways. ”I’ll punch you when you least expect it,” he promised. That seemed more than fair.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 12:10 am

The question was a heavy one, but Zeal didn’t think about not answering it. It was important to be honest and he could imagine that the question was haunting Connor’s mind. So he answered it. It was an honest answer, but not the most pleasant one to hear. To know that your love interest was planning on killing you, and that you only survived out of sheer luck, wasn’t very promising. And yet Connor didn’t move away from him. The boy remained seated and listened to him. It gave Zeal a bit of hope. He explained that nothing justified his action or behavior and that Connor shouldn’t forgive him too easily because of it. Luckily Connor seemed to know that as well. ”I know,” the boy murmured. ”I don’t think I ever will,” he sighed. Zeal nodded. It was a good thing. It should never happen again and he knew he wouldn’t do it again. He told Connor to just punch him in the face. It might relieve some of the anger or frustration the boy still felt and it was more than justified. Hell, Connor was allowed to almost kill Zeal and Zeal couldn’t complain. ”Tempting,” Connor said smiling. Zeal snickered softly. ”It’ll help,” he added with a wink, as if he wanted to get hit in the face. ”I’ll punch you when you least expect it,” Connor then promised. Zeal smirked. ”Great. I look forward to it,” he responded with a wink. As the air seemed to have been cleared a bit he decided to focus back on their main topic. ”Dare,” Zeal said, to remind Connor of the game as well.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 1:22 am

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

Finally having an answer to the question felt weird, but not necessarily bad. Mostly because it made sense in a very fucked up way. That didn’t make it any better or magically made it okay, but it did make it easier to understand and gave some more reassurance that it wouldn’t happen again. No more murder attempts from now on, obviously. Plus he got the promise that he could punch Zeal in the face sometime, which was a pretty tempting offer. It would be fair too for all the guy had done. ”It’ll help,” Zeal added with a wink. It probably would. Connor chuckled softly. He was going to remember this and one day just punch the other and he wouldn’t be blamed for it. Bonus points if he got 'punished' back. ”Great. I look forward to it,” Zeal responded, clearing the final bit of air. Even if the question was still fresh on Con’s mind he could at least deal with it now. Even reason with his own thoughts about it during whenever the next mental breakdown would be. ”Dare,” Zeal brought them back to the main focus. For a second he looked up confused, before realising they were still in the middle of the game. ”Dare, hm?” he repeated. Okay, maybe this was a good timing to get some slight amount of revenge too. He just had to come up with a good dare. Something that didn’t require moving because he was way too comfortable sitting on Zeal’s lap, even with their previous conversation. ”Put ‘and you’re amazing Connor’ after every sentence,” he grinned. It was the least the other could do.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 11:47 am

With the promise of getting punched in the face when he’d least expect it, Zeal concluded it was a good timing to return to the game that they were still playing. He reminded the boy of what the truth or dare and decided on a dare himself. The truth questions had been too heavy, and it was time for a funny dare – or maybe a punishment, either way Zeal deserved it and he would accept whatever Connor had in store for him. It wasn’t that easy to come up with a dare as they were still very much cuffed, but Zeal already had something in mind for when Connor where to chose it. For now he awaited his verdict. ”Dare, hm?” Connor repeated. Zeal nodded, feeling the need to touch Connor once again by softly laying his free arm around Connor’s waist to semi-hug him that way. He just wanted to hold him close and he hoped that Connor didn’t mind despite their previous conversation. ”Put ‘and you’re amazing Connor’ after every sentence,” Connor then said. Zeal looked up a bit surprised. ”For real?” he responded, part of him thinking that Connor was making a joke, but soon realized that it wasn’t a joke. He sighed but eventually added: ”.. and you’re amazing Connor.” He snickered softly, not minding the compliments he had to give at all. Instead he placed yet another kiss on Connor’s cheek, although he quickly pulled away again. ”Truth or dare? And you’re amazing Connor,” he said, hoping that the boy would chose dare. The added sentence made the question seem a bit odd, but it just made him grin more.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyza jul 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

It was way too easy to forget about being in the middle of a game, thankfully Zeal was there to remind them. A dare this time, which probably was a good decision. It even gave him an opportunity to take slight revenge. An arm was put around his waist and he smiled softly, a smile that turned into more of a smirk soon enough when he came up with a dare. It was sure to remove some of the tension and it’d be very fun to hear the words after every sentence and do his ego wonders. ”For real?” Zeal responded. A nod confirmed that, yes, for real. Connor wanted to hear it every sentence, including this one. ”.. and you’re amazing Connor,” was soon added. Perfect. With a wide smile he looked at the other, clearly enjoying the free compliments way too much. ”I know,” he replied smugly. At least right now his confidence was high and things were going good. Truth or dare turned out to be real fun, even if it was very easy to get distracted from it. ”Truth or dare? And you’re amazing Connor,” Zeal asked with the very important addition. For a second he considered the two options, leaning closer against Zeal as he did. Another dare would probably make it even easier to get the light atmosphere back. Whatever he would have to do couldn’t be that bad either, he hoped. On top of that he didn’t want to be the loser that went for truth too often. ”Dare,” he responded finally, leaning back again to await his fate.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyzo jul 12, 2020 9:26 am

Of course, Connor wanted Zeal to end every sentence with a most generous compliment. Zeal responded in some disbelieve, but surely knew that the boy wasn’t joking so he eventually added the desired compliment. ”I know,” the boy replied. Zeal stared at him, before sighing softly. At least he wasn’t lying when complimenting the boy. He didn’t want to stick around his personal torture for too long and returned the question to Connor, hoping that the boy would choose dare. He smiled a bit as Connor leaned against him. It was enough to fill his body with a familiar warmth and happiness. He knew he’d have to get up for his dare -if Connor were to choose it- but he also really didn’t want to with the boy leaning against him like this. Even if they were sitting on the floor, handcuffed, it was still very comfortable, and he actually didn’t want the moment to end. ”Dare,” Connor answered eventually. Zeal looked up, the smirk returning to his face as he realized he could continue his plan. ”Alright hold on, and you’re amazing Connor,” he murmured while carefully shoving Connor of his lap. He got up but realized in that progress that he was still cuffed to Connor as his arm got yanked back. He looked at Connor and smirked. ”C’mon, get up,” he said while yanking the cuffs a bit. ”-and you’re amazing Connor.” To keep adding the sentence was a task on it’s own, but he hadn’t forgotten it yet. He then leaned to the drawer on which he left the supplies for the pets on. With his free hand he reached into the bag, trying to find the thing he was searching for. Eventually he recognized the leather beneath his fingertips, and he pulled out a collar with a leash. Of course, it was meant for the dog, but who said it couldn’t be used for Connor as well? It was clear the boy needed one. He held up the collar for Connor. ”Wear this,” he gave his dear with a big grins, before softly adding. ”and you’re amazing Connor.”
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyzo jul 12, 2020 1:23 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

He really was amazing, it just got confirmed after every sentence now. It was perfect. Technically there was no limit to it either meaning that Zeal had to put it after every sentence for the rest of eternity by all means. The question was returned, leaving him to decide between the two options as he leaned against the other. Dare was a fairly easy pick. It seemed like the lighter of the two options and it couldn’t be that bad with how they were still handcuffed together. The smirk that returned did make him slightly nervous. ”Alright hold on, and you’re amazing Connor.” The words still had him smile. Which was dumb, because he had chosen them so he really shouldn’t be getting as flustered as he was from hearing them. His smile disappeared soon enough when he was shoved off his comfortable spot on Zeal’s lap with a noise of protest. His arm got yanked up, a good reminder of the cuffs. ”C’mon get up,” Zeal spoke with a yank of the cuffs - why did that even turn him on? - and ”-and you’re amazing Connor” of course added. Quickly he got up. Curious to what the dare was now it required moving. Even more curious and slightly confused he watched how Zeal felt around in the bag with pet supplies, wondering what kind of dare could even involve pet stuff. Finally something was pulled out. A collar. His eyes widened slightly as he looked up at Zeal with the question clear in his eyes. ”Wear this.” What? The compliment slipped by as he stared at the collar. ”I’m not a dog,” he muttered automatically. Something that could be debated on. This also made for the second time he got to question why he was getting turned on. ”Why?” he finally asked out of the many questions he had. But a dare was a dare. ”Fine,” Connor gave in, at least he wasn’t a coward. Zeal could put it on him and he could pretend he didn’t like it even if he wasn’t very good at pretending so.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 14, 2020 3:41 pm

The dare he got was something to get adjust himself to. He didn’t mind complimenting Connor, but he did mind the smug look he got in return. Plus, it made his sentences seem really weird, but who cared. His focus was back to the game as Connor finally answered the question with dare. Finally, Zeal could proceed the dare he had longed for. It did had to break the cozy embrace, but it would be worth it. He managed to get up, dragging Connor along with him on the cuffs and searched for the desired tool in the bag. Eventually he pulled out a collar. He smirked widely at Connor as he told his dare. ”I’m not a dog,” Connor muttered. Zeal smirked a bit but kept silent. If Connor really didn’t want to he didn’t have to, but he’d wait a bit longer before taking that conclusion. ”Why?” Connor then asked. Zeal shrugged. ”I think you might actually like it,” he softly answered, not daring to put too much weight on his words. ”Fine,” Connor then said, gaving in to the dare. Zeal’s smirk widened as he nodded and laid his hands around Connor’s neck to put the leather collar around his neck. ”And you’re amazing Connor,” Zeal softly mumbled the overused compliment while putting the collar around Connor’s neck. He let go once the collar was put in place and immediately noticed how the look was pretty arousing. He smirked, hiding the feeling. ”See, you look good, because you are amazing Connor,” Zeal continued with a slight grins.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptydi jul 14, 2020 5:34 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

It was impossible not to look smug at the compliments he got. Though that smugness soon disappeared when the dare forced him off Zeal’s lap. Confused and curious Connor followed him, not that he had a lot of choice with the way the cuffs were dragging him along. A collar was pulled out of the bag with the announcement that he would be wearing it. His confusion only got worse and with that also the questions he had. ”I think you might actually like it,” Zeal answered with a shrug. Connor gave him a very specific ‘what is that supposed to mean’ look before giving in and letting Zeal put it on. The leather collar was softly put around his neck, somehow the act was still endearing. The worst part was that the second he felt the leather around his throat he could conclude that, yes, he did like it. Way more than he probably should. ”And you’re amazing Connor,” Zeal added. It still got a soft chuckle out of him even in the light embarrassment he was feeling. Embarrassment that only got worse when Zeal finished putting it on him and he was left to stand there and try to hide how aroused he was. Enough to have him turn slightly red and pointedly not look in the other’s direction. He knew his kinks were bad, but he wasn’t expecting this one on top of it all too. ”See, you look good, because you are amazing Connor.” Connor didn’t need to look up to hear the grin in the his voice. His free hand that wasn’t stuck in a cuff was brought up to his neck to feel the leather there. ”It’s fine, I guess,” was the only thing he was going to admit. It was even harder to keep focus on the game now as he got back on the floor and dragged Zeal down too. First on his knees, but quickly realising that together with the collar that was way too dog-like and switching to normal sitting immediately. ”Truth or dare?” he huffed out. Focusing on the game was the best option here.
zeals property back off
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptydo jul 16, 2020 4:51 pm

make or break

The dare was one he had desired for, even though he knew it was an odd dare. Connor’s eyes had widened. He also seemed to realize to what was going to happen. Zeal tried to convince the boy, telling him that he thought he would like it. He knew that Connor had a few weird kinks, and could it really hurt to add one more? But if Connor really didn’t want to, then he wouldn’t force him to either. It was just a game after all. But the boy gave in. With a slight smile Zeal tight the collar around Connor’s neck. He noticed the slight crimson flush on Connor’s cheeks, which confirmed his initial thoughts. He decided to let it be, not wanting to fluster the boy any more. Instead he complimented him on how he looked. ”It’s fine, I guess,” the boy muttered as he touched the collar. Zeal nodded with a small grins, before he got a rough yank on the cuffs. With a soft groan he landed next to Connor on the ground. He couldn’t help but give Connor a teasing grin when he noticed how the boy first sat on his knees, truly looking like a stubborn puppy. But the boy soon switched to sitting and Zeal kept his teasing words for himself. ”Truth or dare?” Connor then asked. ”Dare,” Zeal immediately responded. The truth questions seemed to make the vibe a bit too emotional to his liking and he’d rather have fun and enjoy the moment.
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Emptyvr jul 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man

The last thing Connor had expected his dare to be was to wear a collar. He wasn’t necessarily complaining about it though, other than the protest to show that he wasn’t completely submissive to the level of wanting to instantly wear a collar. Even if he really didn’t have that much of a problem with it. His reputation required the protesting. Still didn’t take a lot to convince him to let Zeal put it on and once he did it felt way too good. Well, that was another one he could add to his list. Connor could  admit it was fine and nothing more. That was all he was going to comment as he sat down. Initially on his knees, but switching up that position to normal sitting soon enough once the implication hit. The teasing grin Zeal was giving him got ignored. This was all his fault. To pull the attention away Connor made sure to focus on the game and not on the constant arousal. He could do this, he could show self control and not get horny from wearing a collar. ”Dare,” Zeal responded, receiving a pointed look in return. He was missing the very important compliment. Dare was however a good choice because it would probably keep them on lighter subjects. At the same time Connor would have loved to ask him about his kinks or something, but that could wait. Or he could just be brilliant and smart about it. ”I dare you to tell me your kinks.” Even at moments like this his plans were amazing as he moved back over to Zeal to sit on his lap again. After all this dare didn’t require any moving.
zeals property back off
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 5 Empty

Treats your ducks will love
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 6Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» For ducks sake
» ♡ Got my addictions and I'd love to fix 'em
» I hate you, I love you
» Puppy love
» Imperfect love

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum