Welkom
Rules
Guide
Time line
Key words

P l o t ;
Een gewone voorbijganger zal het niet merken, maar er is iets vreemds aan de hand met het rode gebouwtje bovenop de kliffen in het kleine kustdorpje... Wat op het eerste gezicht een normale vuurtoren lijkt, vormt namelijk de ingang tot de tijdslus van Miss Bluebonnet. Niet iedereen kan de zich steeds herhalende dag in juli van 2011 binnentreden. Enkel zij die drager zijn van een recessief gen dat zich in hun DNA heeft gemanifesteerd en wat door hun aderen stroomt, zullen toegang krijgen tot de lus. Zij beschikken over een gave. Hun 'bijzonderheid' maakt het dagelijks leven voor hun niet gemakkelijk, en er ligt constant gevaar op de loer... Lees verder!

Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Birdpl11

T e a m
Admin
Viccy
Admin
Zeal
Mod
Connor
Mentor
Olivia

S w a p

C o u n t
#

C r e d s ;
Alle codes, teksten en afbeeldingen behoren tot de rechtmatige eigenaar of eigenaresse en mogen daarom nooit zonder toestemming gekopieerd of overgenomen worden. De site is gecodeerd en vormgegeven door Vera en wordt gehost op Actieforum. Het idee van deze RPG is gebasseerd op de boekenreeks Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculair Children van Ransom Riggs. Dit forum is getest in de volgende browsers:

Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Firefo11
15 oktober 2016

Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Birdpl11

Deel

Treats your ducks will love

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuteurBericht
Zeal Dreyar
Admin
Zeal Dreyar

Aantal berichten : 1751
IC-berichten : 866
Leeftijd : 26
Accounts : ~Zeal, Laxus, Cyrek, Bella and Iseul

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Electricity | having a fiancé
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 years
Quote: My hands aren't close to perfect, but they are yours.
Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Emptydo jul 23, 2020 10:39 pm

treats your ducks will love
claimed by connor back off smh
I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one. I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!

The collar was put around Connor’s neck without much protesting. Zeal smirked, hiding how much he really liked it. He didn’t want to force Connor into anything, but he couldn’t help that the sight alone turned him on. Still, he managed to control himself and return to the game. He got pulled back on the floor where Connor asked him the question. Knowing how the ‘truth’ option had ended last time, he decided to go with dare this time. He didn’t know what his revenge would be for putting a collar around Connor’s neck, but it couldn’t be so bad if it was in the same area. A look was given and for a short moment Zeal stared at him questioningly, until he realized his mistake. ”And you’re amazing Connor,” he added quickly with an apologetic smile. Patiently he waited for his dare, knowing it probably couldn’t be worse than a dreadful question. ”I dare you to tell me your kinks,” Connor than said. Zeal frowned. ”I’m not sure if that qualifies for a dare,” he muttered. Adding the ‘and you’re amazing Connor’ beneath his breath. He shrugged. ”But I don’t mind sharing,” he continued with a deviant grin. ”I like having control, causing pain, making someone else beg for it,” he answered with a very meaningful look to Connor. Carefully he lifted a hand and let his fingers touch the cold leather of Connor’s new collar. ”So I think a huge kink of mine is a submissive boy,” he continued with a slight grin. The compliment he was forced to give was forgotten as the arousal grew with his own words. Instead he slipped his finger through the small loop around the collar and pulled the boy closer, kissing him deeply to make his intentions very clear.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://peculiarchildren.actieforum.com/t118-zeal-dreyar
Connor Lacross
Connor Lacross

Aantal berichten : 1293
IC-berichten : 927
Accounts : » Connor Lacross
» Blake Crestor

Character sheet
Bijzonderheid: Teleportation | Having a fiancé!!!!
Uiterlijke leeftijd: 20 y/o
Quote: Cool-- but approachable, also gay
Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Treats your ducks will love   Treats your ducks will love - Pagina 6 Emptydo jul 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Oh yeah I'm a reaper man
Every good thing, I kill it dead

Wearing a collar felt great, just the level of possessive Connor liked. His dignity stopped him from fully admitting to it, but his actions were clear enough. Dare was the chosen option once they returned to the game. There were probably dares he could come up with, great ways to take revenge. The problem was his growing arousal not leaving any room for thoughts like that. Rather he wanted to crash his lips against Zeal’s and let the collar be put to good use. Daring him to share his kinks was close enough. It worked on how turned on he was and how his focus was being pulled away from the game, his attention was too far gone to bother with deep questions. ”I’m not sure if that qualifies for a dare,” Zeal responded with a frown. He just shrugged in response. Maybe it wasn’t an exact dare but clearly neither of them cared much about the technicalities of truth or dare. It didn’t seem like the game would last much longer than this too. ”But I don’t mind sharing,” Zeal continued, making him smirk. See, perfect dare. ”I like having control, causing pain, making someone else beg for it,” he went on with a very clear look. Connor could feel the heat pool up in his stomach under it, turning his smirk into more of a grin. All things he could check off as liking being on the receiving end of, only for Zeal though. A hand was lifted to his collar and he followed it closely, barely hiding his excitement as he licked his lips. ”So I think a huge kink of mine is a submissive boy,” Zeal finished, Well, that did the trick. ”I see, sir,” Connor responded, furthering the arousal and very clearly setting the scene. A finger was sipped through the loop on his collar to pull him closer in for a deep kiss. One that he gladly answered.
zeals property back off
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Treats your ducks will love
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 6 van 6Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» For ducks sake
» ♡ Got my addictions and I'd love to fix 'em
» I hate you, I love you
» Puppy love
» Imperfect love